Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travia ServerFiles + client in 2023 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all Guyz,
can we reborn this old good game ?
Have someone serverfiles + client (ENG, i think it was DragonZ files) to debug please ?
Thanks at all :cool:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me check my backups. Several years ago i modified the code to be compatible with travia 2 client files. I have a server that runs travia 2 maps and a lot more like wings can fly. If i can find it, ill post it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That sounds good! Thanks Byte for it. I will wait. It's pity, this game is cool and was play it, when i was a child. Keep up good work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently, Trivia Online files are impossible to find. If you can, please upload them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just checked some old hard drives and put everything I have on Travia in this rar file.

No idea what's in there but maybe its helpful for someone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just checked some old hard drives and put everything I have on Travia in this rar file.

No idea what's in there but maybe its helpful for someone.
Thanks a lot for this share !! IT might ne Věry helpful for this project and better for decode and combine with new files or build an old version. Thanks a lot again,
Best Regards,
C4liph

Back