Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ Official (yi12345) - bugs list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NarcisRO - TravianZ Official (yi12345) - bugs list - RaGEZONE Forums

Had 20lvl walls/horses..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I haven't added military thru admin, as Im just a player.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What server ? Are you user last version of TravianZ ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
herovian.com server, I don't know the version..
Please tell me if this is the right thread im posting in, Im not really sure if the server is using yi12345. I found another bugs, not sure where to post them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah i think is my version or yi12345 version. But is modified and i think is not updated. So we cannot confirm that bug. If you want to test last version you can try on our test server in here :
ronix : and in combat simulator please if you can put Hero Def-Bonus on Defender to make sure all is correct.

And also have a problem ronix type on your server that : /dorf2.php?master=39&id=24&time=3439 and will start building .... lol

39 level big hambar, 24 nombers klrtki and 3439 level bilding
dorf2.php? master = 39 & id = 24 & time = 3439
You can build any desired building, knowing his number with the game.

Thanks

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't understand. Bug or what? Explain.

I see your village have 23 population :)

Reactions: F6Q
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A serious security bug..

Aaand found another one, now Im into admin panel.. Hey eduard :p:
8SfcgPt - TravianZ Official (yi12345) - bugs list - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

F6Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please say bug to fix shadow or ronix :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done testing..
For me, as a novice hacker and (almost) good PHP developer, found way too many security issues.
I added gold, troops, buildings to my city easily (by just knowing HTML and using Logic), then I found sql-injection exploitable files (many) and obtained all database data (including admin password, which I used to log in admin panel).
The script is written poorly, making performance leaks and longer compiling times, doing many useless jobs and uses almost no caching at all.. No offence, I wish you luck in php learning and fulfilling the script.
I will PM the exploits to cata7007.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done testing..
For me, as a novice hacker and good PHP developer, found way too many security issues.
I added gold, troops, buildings to my city easily (by just knowing HTML and using Logic), then I found sql-injection exploitable files (many) and obtained all database data (including admin password, which I used to log in admin panel).
The script is written poorly, making performance leaks and longer compiling times, doing many useless jobs and uses almost no caching at all.. No offence, I wish you luck in php learning and fulfilling the script.

Can you fix it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Done testing..
For me, as a novice hacker and (almost) good PHP developer, found way too many security issues.
just insert first line at tpl file in folder Admin Templates and php file in folder Admin Mod
:
PHP:
if (!isset($_SESSION)) session_start();
if($_SESSION['access'] < ADMIN) die("Access Denied: You are not Admin!");
please try if you can exploits

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ronix , cata7007

How anti clips

Soldiers grew more than 3000000 changed to 0 automatically.

in barracks and enforcement

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ronix modified in all file ... please look at other big problem

In combat simulator please if you can put Hero Def-Bonus on Defender to make sure all is correct.

And also have a problem ronix type on your server that : /dorf2.php?master=39&id=24&time=3439 and will start building .... lol

39 level big hambar, 24 nombers klrtki and 3439 level bilding
dorf2.php? master = 39 & id = 24 & time = 3439
You can build any desired building, knowing his number with the game.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: F6Q
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend to re-write automation.php thing, such thing should not even exist in PHP.. Remove classes, add switches and put functions in seperate files. There should be a short string (aka. compressed) in DB telling what actions is player doing (string:B02TbTs...), so the server doesn't need to go thru other tables and obtain 999x more information, neither will it compile the whole automation.php thing, but only included, necessary functions you're actually using.
Also, OOP should not be used in large scripts, especially games.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! this version is nice, but if it were translated into Spanish would be great!

I'll try to translate :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Original version is in english so if you want to translate , you can do that in GameEngine/Lang/es.php

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
==================================================================
new fix battle
scout fix with moral bonus/wall
hero def bonus in battle sim
(ALL battle in simulator are 100% like offical)
i don't try in real battle..not much time.. please try at your own.
==================================================================
file \GameEngine\Battle.php
file \Templates\Simulator\def_end.tpl
--------------------------------------
download and replace file

-----------------------------------
file \GameEngine\sendunitsComplete
-----------------------------------
replace this line code:
PHP:
$battlepart = $battle->calculateBattle($Attacker,$Defender,$def_wall,$att_tribe,$def_tribe,$residence,$attpop,$defpop,$type,$def_ab,$att_ab1,$att_ab2,$att_ab3,$att_ab4,$att_ab5,$att_ab6,$att_ab7,$att_ab8,$tblevel,$stonemason,$walllevel,0,0,0,$AttackerID,$DefenderID,$AttackerWref,$DefenderWref,$conqureby);

Edited:
file \GameEngine\Automation.php
function sendunitsComplete

Last edited:
Back