Sep 16, 2007 #201 WGFreak Supreme Arcanarch 500 Posts 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 13, 2007 Messages 946 Reaction score 2 MAXTRAXv4 said: REMOVED, your thanks to OMER for not giveing me cred for my work! Click to expand... You are retarded. You thought i made RZ GUNZ out of your stupid tut? I made the client and server before you even made your thread.
MAXTRAXv4 said: REMOVED, your thanks to OMER for not giveing me cred for my work! Click to expand... You are retarded. You thought i made RZ GUNZ out of your stupid tut? I made the client and server before you even made your thread.
Sep 16, 2007 #202 Petros Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 15, 2007 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 WGFreak said: You are retarded. You thought i made RZ GUNZ out of your stupid tut? I made the client and server before you even made your thread. Click to expand... plz repost this i rly needed it.
WGFreak said: You are retarded. You thought i made RZ GUNZ out of your stupid tut? I made the client and server before you even made your thread. Click to expand... plz repost this i rly needed it.