• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web [Tut] Setting up your server + pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]Setting up your server + pictures

what would make this a good guide is if you included the exact steps with pictures of how they can make there accounts i seen at least 2 unanswered people wich will make ur guide die quicker just a suggestion but if u upload a full pic guide of how they create there accounts this thread would last longer i assure u of that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

help me please when i open maple story folder i dont have debugger 0.o i only have connection decoder and maplestory folder. also when i do maplestoryserver.snl i get a problem( C:\Users\ezra\appdata\Local\Temp\Rar$DI87.668\MapleStoryServer\Maplestory server.vcproj) could nto be loaded. the project is either missing from disk or access was denied T.T HELP ME PLEASE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

GREAT GUIDE!!! Except I can't open MapleStoryServer.sln in C++, it gives me a bunch of errors saying somethings are missing, so I can't debug it and all that, plus I kinda screwed up my v7 so I went and downloaded 8.c lol, is this the problem or no?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did this guide and it worked perfectly, thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got this error when i press de green arrow for debug

Devedse - [Tut] Setting up your server + pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it works but how do i increase the exp rates and drop rates?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i followed this guide and everything went smoothly but when I go to log in I put my username and password in and it keeps telling me that I have entered an incorrect password.

I went back into the php control thingy and double checked that I entered everything correctly which I did but it still says incorrect password. Any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I got a problem after i got into the character page , when i choose a character it pop up something like these

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why cant i open the Tutorial Document?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up your server + pictures

CAN'T EVERYONE STOP USING RAPID SHARE? ITS THE WORST PLACE TO SHARE UR FILES!!! and those who always get corrupted files goto tools --> internet options --> privacy ---> move the block to low, then try again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

uh for the build thing it has errors and then I finished all the steps and clicked start.bat but it could not connect to the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can u tell me how to make gm account make website so that others could join?
\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back