Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Tut] Setting up your server + pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]Setting up your server + pictures

what would make this a good guide is if you included the exact steps with pictures of how they can make there accounts i seen at least 2 unanswered people wich will make ur guide die quicker just a suggestion but if u upload a full pic guide of how they create there accounts this thread would last longer i assure u of that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

help me please when i open maple story folder i dont have debugger 0.o i only have connection decoder and maplestory folder. also when i do maplestoryserver.snl i get a problem( C:\Users\ezra\appdata\Local\Temp\Rar$DI87.668\MapleStoryServer\Maplestory server.vcproj) could nto be loaded. the project is either missing from disk or access was denied T.T HELP ME PLEASE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

GREAT GUIDE!!! Except I can't open MapleStoryServer.sln in C++, it gives me a bunch of errors saying somethings are missing, so I can't debug it and all that, plus I kinda screwed up my v7 so I went and downloaded 8.c lol, is this the problem or no?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did this guide and it worked perfectly, thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got this error when i press de green arrow for debug

Devedse - [Tut] Setting up your server + pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it works but how do i increase the exp rates and drop rates?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i followed this guide and everything went smoothly but when I go to log in I put my username and password in and it keeps telling me that I have entered an incorrect password.

I went back into the php control thingy and double checked that I entered everything correctly which I did but it still says incorrect password. Any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I got a problem after i got into the character page , when i choose a character it pop up something like these

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why cant i open the Tutorial Document?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up your server + pictures

CAN'T EVERYONE STOP USING RAPID SHARE? ITS THE WORST PLACE TO SHARE UR FILES!!! and those who always get corrupted files goto tools --> internet options --> privacy ---> move the block to low, then try again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

uh for the build thing it has errors and then I finished all the steps and clicked start.bat but it could not connect to the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can u tell me how to make gm account make website so that others could join?
\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back