Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]Shaiya Private Server Instructions

Reaction score
ok im 100% new to making pservers... i followed the guide and everything went fine until i got to "start all server service". all the green pause icons turn into green arrows (except Session) and turn back into pause icons after about 10 seconds or so. i have not been able to verify if the SQL allows remote connections because i have not been able to get it to work.

when i start the SQL server management studio express, i have to enter the server name, authentication type, username, and password. could someone please tell me what these are?

i tried these:
server name: (my computer name)\SHAIYA_SERVER
auth type: SQL authentication
username: Shaiya
password: Shaiya123

it dosnt work... and gives me an error message :grr: (screenies are below)

ihatehaxor - [Tut]Shaiya Private Server Instructions - RaGEZONE Forums

ihatehaxor - [Tut]Shaiya Private Server Instructions - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i try whatever it says, but when i think i addedd to my registery (what may not be so) and restart and stuff, nothing ahppends, whatever i do, and i do exactly what i need to do, i eman, is this old and not working anymore, or is it my fault (i dont think so cuz i do exactly what i have to).

i have a solution, someone just upload a fully configured private server which you just have to hit a start button or something.

so please, can someone help me or send me a premade server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nevermind all Fixed

PDA:this forums need a delete post button

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey :/: I've gone through all the posts here and I really need help :S here's the pic: :?:

Error.JPG - [Tut]Shaiya Private Server Instructions - RaGEZONE Forums

it happened when I ran the Install_server.bat file , I've tried like everything I saw on the posts[or at least the things I could comprehend] but nothing seems to work, so any help would be highly appreciated :$:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server Patch Config
  1. Run "PSM_Server\PSM_ServiceMgr.exe".
    i cant find it...can someone help me ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wht code

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

never mind

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where should i put the scl sever

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

sorry where should i install the sql server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i do this for my first time so im lutle bit confused...
i istall the sql server and than i started the from my shaiya server folder: server_install.dat, than it tells me that it can t find the conection...
why and how could i get it run :)

please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My things just go back to pause, what can that cause?

My PS_Session_system
2011-02-07 19:48:22 PS_SESSION__system log start (Session)

2011-02-07 19:48:23 userlog connect failed

2011-02-07 19:48:23 initserver() failed

2011-02-07 19:48:23 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): m_pService->Init()

2011-02-07 19:48:23 PS_SESSION__system log end (Session)

2011-02-07 19:48:23 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown

My_Userlog_system

2011-02-07 19:48:19 PS_USERLOG__system log start (UserLog)

2011-02-07 19:48:19 DB userlog connect error, Server=127.0.0.1, DBName=PS_UserData, User=Shaiya, Pass=Shaiya123

2011-02-07 19:48:19 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): m_pService->Init()

2011-02-07 19:48:19 PS_USERLOG__system log end (UserLog)

2011-02-07 19:48:19 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I finally got it worked on windows 7 ultimate with msql 2008 express.Now i want to know if is possible how to change server name after log in and how to upgrade my ep 4 server to ep 5 and where i can find this files for upgrade...!!Thank you very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am also hving issues with the install of the game, i get to the stage where the red X are ment to turn green but nothing happends ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I configure the server by IP of Hamachi?
I'm trying to do here my friends place, no more getting to, since I changed all ip for hamachi and nothing .......

Is there any topic by explaining how to put hamachi, someone help me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is what i did I did exactly what it said but in step one the X icons never went green and i couldent make progress after that what should i do ?

i am also hving issues with the install of the game, i get to the stage where the red X are ment to turn green but nothing happends ....

This is exactly what happend to me... :thumbdown: Has anyone found a fix

hey skater are u behind a router?

I Have this same error and what do you mean behind a router? im using wireless to connect to one, not connected through ethernet cable... ive been trying this for A LONG TIME! yet i still cant get it right no doubt this is a GREAT! tut but i need help with two things, Microsoft SQL gives me error 40 and Error 2 Like skater and in Step one the X's Just dont turn green no matter what i do :thumbdown:

Back