Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]Shaiya Private Server Instructions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys , I Read your Posts Carefully Thanks ALOT !! :D But I Have The Connection To Server Has Been Disconnected Error 0
Could you please help me with this ( Ive read other posts about it but my one seems to be diffrent)
2012-01-23 11:29:53 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find server 'PS_USERDB01' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 7202 (0x1C22)

2012-01-23 11:29:53 ::LoadBillingItem 1 qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Char_Product_Item_E 1
That is What It Says In My Log =) Thank You In Advance You Guys Helped Me Lots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi tushar15975. That means you are missing the "Linked Servers" of the database. I'll give you a query to run. All you'll need to do is replace the USER_SQL_SERVER and PASSWORD_SQL_SERVER with the Username and Password to your database!

PHP:
if exists(select * 
from master..sysservers 
where isremote=1 and srvname='game') 
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'game','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'game','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'game','false',null,'USER_SQL_SERVER','PASSWORD_SQL_SERVER'

if exists(select * 
from master..sysservers 
where isremote=1 and srvname='PS_NCASH') 
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'PS_NCASH','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'PS_NCASH','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'PS_NCASH','false',null,'USER_SQL_SERVER','PASSWORD_SQL_SERVER'

if exists(select * 
from master..sysservers 
where isremote=1 and srvname='PS_USERDB') 
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'PS_USERDB','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'PS_USERDB','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'PS_USERDB','false',null,'USER_SQL_SERVER','PASSWORD_SQL_SERVER'

if exists(select * 
from master..sysservers 
where isremote=1 and srvname='PS_USERDB01') 
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'PS_USERDB01','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'PS_USERDB01','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'PS_USERDB01','false',null,'USER_SQL_SERVER','PASSWORD_SQL_SERVER'

if exists(select * 
from master..sysservers 
where isremote=1 and srvname='PS_DEFINEDB') 
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'PS_DEFINEDB','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'PS_DEFINEDB','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'PS_DEFINEDB','false',null,'USER_SQL_SERVER','PASSWORD_SQL_SERVER'

if exists(select * 
from master..sysservers 
where isremote=1 and srvname='PS_GAMEDB01') 
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'PS_GAMEDB01','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'PS_GAMEDB01','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'PS_GAMEDB01','false',null,'USER_SQL_SERVER','PASSWORD_SQL_SERVER'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok so the server set up was easy. Question is how do you set up accounts .... passes and toon names ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem!
when i click "start all server service"
all of them will became a green arrow like this ">"!
but after 5 sec. they will come back to pause sign again! what can i do?
advance thank you..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem!
when i click "start all server service"
all of them will became a green arrow like this ">"!
but after 5 sec. they will come back to pause sign again! what can i do?
advance thank you..
that its a problem with the connect to Data Base, you need log on SQL and add manually the items (DB)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me after i start the server it pauses.

how can you make a screen shot or something :3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After hours of downloading and installation, i didn't manage to run the server at all.
the X mark wont turn green, the others, it seems like, noting is working.

on the topic regarding hamachi, dont use hamachi, there is other land bridge which is better than hamachi.
really better than hamachi, same concept but different.

If you want to know about it, help me with my F*&*ing server.
Im really pissed with it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem.

I place the client US in a hex editor and then I get the IP 72.55.177.194 and I find nothing. Why ?

thank you

SniipeRz9,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i have server and it work fine on local (127.0.0.1) . i want to open it on public for my friends but they cant login . i change the ip public in server patch config , in game .ini ,config.in , game .exe , i have open ports ... but same thing impossible to connect on server . maybe there is another thing to do ? can u help me thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ciao mi puoi aiutare sono bloccato all "Start All Server Service." non va nemmeno manualmente credo di aver fatto tutto quelle cose che andavano fatte precedentemente grazie in anticipo per l' aiuto.

hello can you help me I'm stuck at "Start All Server Service." should not be manually even think I've done all those things that were previously made thanks in advance for 'help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK...what am i missing here? this is the error im getting on my SQL when i execute. any suggestions?

Msg 4701, Level 16, State 1, Line 8
Cannot find the object "Users_Master" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what encryption use for the password Shaiya1234? coz' i want to try to change it into different.
the mixed mode installation i think it will allow only the password and the default user is SA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
2013-01-31 19:18:02 PS_SESSION__system log start (Session)

2013-01-31 19:18:03 userlog connect failed

2013-01-31 19:18:03 initserver() failed

2013-01-31 19:18:03 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): m_pService->Init()

2013-01-31 19:18:03 PS_SESSION__system log end (Session)

2013-01-31 19:18:03 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown

help pls

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@TS canu give me the down link for the full client to use this server version, coz' i'm done with the server part
but when i login it says client version doesn't match i use shaiya philippines full client files and replace the game.exe
for this Kill GG + Multi+NoLimit.exe i hope u can help me, i need to download the exact client that fit to your server files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a problem on my server i followed the guide correctly but when im try to install the service install nothing happen on the server patch config.? i laso tried it my windows 7 but the same.

sorry bad english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am stuck at the part "Run "PSM_Server\PSM_ServiceMgr.exe". " the X's stay red for me all the time ... i need some help here if someone wants to help me

could someone using team viewer help me make a offline server i will be really gratefull

Back