[Tut]Stupid Solutions Thread

Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

I don't DEV or own a server, nor do I even have maple installed.

Fail attempt to DDoS, or attempt to do something to the server.

Lol
na i just wanted to see your pro coding
=D and well after that id ddos or crash but still its
the thought that counts? :):

btw if you dont dev or have maple installed why are you even here? o.0
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

I'm acting like I'm the ****? OK, funny.

I give negative feedback on the stupid ****, like this.

This isn't even related to Maple, it's just linking to ****.

My God, **** off.
Whenever someone tries to help, all you have to say is negative ****. You never contribute anything significant on your own, you act like you know everything, but you don't know ****. A prime example of this was in the fake localhost source thread, when you acted like a total smart ass, and it turned out to be fake. If anyone's trying to get e-fame in this thread, it's you. Cursing, and acting like a smart ass don't make you cool, they make you a faggot.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

My God, **** off.
Whenever someone tries to help, all you have to say is negative ****. You never contribute anything significant on your own, you act like you know everything, but you don't know ****. A prime example of this was in the fake localhost source thread, when you acted like a total smart ass, and it turned out to be fake. If anyone's trying to get e-fame in this thread, it's you. Cursing, and acting like a smart ass don't make you cool, they make you a faggot.

harsh :x
lets not flame here please guys
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

harsh :x
lets not flame here please guys

I'm sorry, but I've been watching the forums for the last week and this is getting absolutely ridiculous. OP, good effort, try expanding on it. Perhaps this is better posted in the guides section?
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

I'm sorry, but I've been watching the forums for the last week and this is getting absolutely ridiculous. OP, good effort, try expanding on it. Perhaps this is better posted in the guides section?

I thought a release would be good, some "cases" and scenarios makes it more real, maybe more helpful.
I might delete and repost, I'm trying to avoid a flame war..
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

My God, **** off.
Whenever someone tries to help, all you have to say is negative ****. You never contribute anything significant on your own, you act like you know everything, but you don't know ****. A prime example of this was in the fake localhost source thread, when you acted like a total smart ass, and it turned out to be fake. If anyone's trying to get e-fame in this thread, it's you. Cursing, and acting like a smart ass don't make you cool, they make you a faggot.

Tons of people feel this way.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

Oh yeah, totally helping people linking to other places in a release thread. You're fucking pro.

Crisis, talk about cursing, eh?

I'm not trying to be cool. You can't be cool over the internet.

I don't contribute because

#1. I stopped DEVing, deleted everything.
#2. The community is way too stupid.
 
Back