[Tut]Stupid Solutions Thread

Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

Oh yeah, totally helping people linking to other places in a release thread. You're fucking pro.

Crisis, talk about cursing, eh?

I'm not trying to be cool. You can't be cool over the internet.

I don't contribute because

#1. I stopped DEVing, deleted everything.
#2. The community is way too stupid.

I disagree. I think it is possible to be cool over the internet, perhaps not in the same way as in real life, but it is by far possible. Members like moogra who contribute on a daily basis, and are friendly and helpful.

1. I wasn't aware you ever started deving,,,, :rolleyes:
2. Speak for yourself.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

If you wanna believe that, you can.

I could care less what people think I can or cannot do.

Yes, Moogra is friendly and helpful, but that does not make you, "cool."

I'm actually pretty helpful, just not friendly.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

You don't even have to be nice to be "cool". Jvlaple is very popular here and he is not very nice. Look at all the semi-malicious half-virus stuff he's posted. Most of it's gone though. He's also made stupid releases but no one really hates him here.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

all that **** running out your moths and in all that time think of what you could have been learning you could spend your time on something you'd like to do rather then being a *****
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

Alright, and?

Your point there?

I love how this went so off-topic, when I said that the thread was a useless piece of ****, because most of those threads he posted are kind of popular, and I believe the helpdesk thread shows some of them.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

Alright, and?

Your point there?

I love how this went so off-topic, when I said that the thread was a useless piece of ****, because most of those threads he posted are kind of popular, and I believe the helpdesk thread shows some of them.

It went off topic because everyone fucking hates you, and once again, you couldn't resist talking **** when a member tries to post something useful. Just because it's been posted before doesn't give you the right to call it a piece of ****, because you have hardly produced anything better.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

Tries to post something useful?

Making a release thread and putting links in it to another thread isn't useful.

Also, could care less who hates me or not.

You don't know if I've produced anything better, you've never seen my work.
I don't even have my work anymore.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

Tries to post something useful?

Making a release thread and putting links in it to another thread isn't useful.

Also, could care less who hates me or not.

You don't know if I've produced anything better, you've never seen my work.
I don't even have my work anymore.
Then as far as I'm concerned, you haven't produced ****.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

Tries to post something useful?

Making a release thread and putting links in it to another thread isn't useful.

Also, could care less who hates me or not.

You don't know if I've produced anything better, you've never seen my work.
I don't even have my work anymore.

It was only 1 link
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

If that's what you wanna believe, go ahead.

Not trying to convince anyone that I did anything.

If you don't believe me, that's fine.
I actually KNOW I did the work.
When people don't believe facts, I could care less.

Edit: But you copied it from another thread, where it wasn't a link

Edit2: Also, you failed to copy and paste the most common fix for java is not recognized blah blah blah.
 
Re: Stupid Solutions Thread

If that's what you wanna believe, go ahead.

Not trying to convince anyone that I did anything.

If you don't believe me, that's fine.
I actually KNOW I did the work.
When people don't believe facts, I could care less.

Edit: But you copied it from another thread, where it wasn't a link

Edit2: Also, you failed to copy and paste the most common fix for java is not recognized blah blah blah.
You keep repeating that, over and over.
We get it.
You don't care what we think.
You don't care if we don't believe you.
Yet, you still have nothing to back up your statements, so you're pretty much talking **** out of your ass.
If you don't care so much, why don't you leave?
Perhaps OP's post wasn't that helpful, and I agree. However, you are also not very helpful. The difference is that OP is polite, and he's trying to do his part. You're just a faggot.
 
Back