Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to edit the Dash effect (Really EASY)

this tut didnt work for me...im using Kekkus files...and this didnt work..when i tryied it the fash just was like a White Big Stick...after me that was my Dashing...WTF plzz help...

Can someone tell me, what file is sword slash? And if someone can tell me, how i can also edit massive effect. I edited almost all effects but it doesn't show, i mean slash.

hey if you dont want to use photo shop there is another program that works fine but is kinda whird its called gimp and if you need to convert the .dds to png theres a .dds converter ill post it when i upload it XD i couldent upload it and what not so srry but its called gimp and there are lots of dds converters

Last edited:
almost all ppl who have a pserver know how to do that... -.-
but just like that... what is better? adobe photoshop CS2 or CS3 or Elements?

i have photoshop CS2 i can use this? sorry for my bad english,i am speak spanish

Back