[Tutorial]How to remove/add a command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehrm, blue... why, just... why :O
Anyways, best fucking tut ever it helped about 90% of this community :O ZOMG
 
Now, if only I could get my netbeans to work...

*hits server multiple times*
 
The new commands that I added don't seem to work after I compiled... neither did the other.java edit. I replaced the old odinms.jar with the newly compiled version, but nothing happened.
 
Doesn't matter deagan, some people are nibs like you.

Hmmhuh... really blue, honestly, that troll didn't make sense because you even making this tut doesn't show me you're pro :)

it more likely shows me like... hello all noobs! this is how to do the most simple stuff ever! good go me!:thumbdown:

+ I don't need this 0_0
 
Hmmhuh... really blue, honestly, that troll didn't make sense because you even making this tut doesn't show me you're pro :)

it more likely shows me like... hello all noobs! this is how to do the most simple stuff ever! good go me!:thumbdown:

+ I don't need this 0_0

Good for you.
 
Ugh... Why netbeans? Isn't it only to go to like PlayerCommand.java and add/remove? :S
It's like, WHO THE **** NEEDS HELP BY AN SCRIPT EDITOR? O_o Btw I use notepad ^^
 
Last edited:
where i can Find NetBean o.o
i use odinms thepack rev 80 ...
do i need NetBean?
When i Add Commands in Playercommands i go to the game and try the commands dont Work Why?
 
I want to add a command that they can change there job buy stuff change mesos for NX cash etc that kind of stuff
This should be the command:

@fmnpc

Thx for the help :D
 
yea but there are 2 things

1 how do i make it u got 1?

2 there are 2 things that u need to add PHP and the command but where do i add the PHP 1?;O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back