Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh, Still can't get my heros op tool to work..

Got my HerosOPTool working and now have another issue if someone could help me please

Can anyone help me with the SQL part, I followed every tutorial step to the TEE and still can't login with 127.0.0.1,1433 sa/password

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, still need help.. I keep trying to login and keep getting errors, dunno what is wrong with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, still need help.. I keep trying to login and keep getting errors, dunno what is wrong with it

if it sends errors that might mean :

- Your SQL server is off
- You didn't install services on admin mode (just open as admin installservices.bat) if it doesn't want to install, just stop rcclient and rcservice in Manager Task and try again
- Restart SQL server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'v got my SQL part done, It's logging into the game I get a weird korean error every time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'v got my SQL part done, It's logging into the game I get a weird korean error every time.

Translate your game into english, google it ;o then we can find you a solution. By the way have you set webserver? it's very essential

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a skype We could chat on? and yes i've set my website up.. I dont know how to translate my game.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are using MHTW client, its Chinese. Try to find the translation patch. But that error basically is server delayed. Either you didn't set up your webserver properly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it fixed, now im trying to figure out how to make it WAN if you've got any pointers x:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much RAM, must have to play local? I´m thinking make virtual machine with windows to exec this server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are using MHTW client, its Chinese. Try to find the translation patch. But that error basically is server delayed. Either you didn't set up your webserver properly.

sorry sir, little ask.
my webserver running good , i check in browser localhost/EndPoint.txt
and get result, but i get delayed when login, and not show server list . why :$:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to use either xampp or wamp as webserver. Maybe the webserver programs you are using cannot broadcast to server's list.
I'm assumed you have followed all the tutorial on this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i need help at the end, all services are running but what username and password should i use to login to the game, must i see something above the login info? the xammp application must be running? i followed the guide but some points aren't clear, i'm not an expert about these things but made to the end please help me :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, i understood the account part but for the apache, i click start apache but it says" attempting to start apache service" and nothing else, is it normale and must i start the server services or should it say something?
Ok i found that it must say apache running, so what did i did wrong around the apache service? i'm using xammp

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Putting the same port like in all the installation, 1433, says conflict in ports...instead putting the standard port that was there normally, 81, says apache starting but not running

I've got all services running but i can't see the server, can someone gently tell me how to setup the xammp? i don't have any errors popping up i just can't see the server at the login page, i'm a noob about these things so if someone can explain them for me in detail please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Putting the same port like in all the installation, 1433, says conflict in ports...instead putting the standard port that was there normally, 81, says apache starting but not running

I've got all services running but i can't see the server, can someone gently tell me how to setup the xammp? i don't have any errors popping up i just can't see the server at the login page, i'm a noob about these things so if someone can explain them for me in detail please?

You must edit your router settings in order to make port 80 working, without it u are not able to make server completely running

Back