Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Putting the same port like in all the installation, 1433, says conflict in ports...instead putting the standard port that was there normally, 81, says apache starting but not running

I've got all services running but i can't see the server, can someone gently tell me how to setup the xammp? i don't have any errors popping up i just can't see the server at the login page, i'm a noob about these things so if someone can explain them for me in detail please?
xampp port is 80 and 1433 you should port forward on your router if still the port 80 and 1433 not available try to port forward also to windows firewall with advanced firewall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xampp port is 80 and 1433 you should port forward on your router if still the port 80 and 1433 not available try to port forward also to windows firewall with advanced firewall

I forwarded them but anyway if i select port 80 in xampp it tells me it's already used, that's why i did change it in the first place. I searched and found out that port 80 is already used by google chrome, if i strictly have to use port 80 for xampp, how can i change what port does chrome use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can change xampp ports to 100.

Did it, but it's just like before when i selected port 81: the server won't just show up, and that's my problem. Everything starts fine, apache connects, all services on heroesOPtool start fine, but no server shows up. I really don't know were i'm doing wrong, NMServer says "listening on=47611" sql port is set on 1433, Endpoint is on 27015, and xampp is on port 100. I feel something is wrong on ports side, but i really don't know what.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did it, but it's just like before when i selected port 81: the server won't just show up, and that's my problem. Everything starts fine, apache connects, all services on heroesOPtool start fine, but no server shows up. I really don't know were i'm doing wrong, NMServer says "listening on=47611" sql port is set on 1433, Endpoint is on 27015, and xampp is on port 100. I feel something is wrong on ports side, but i really don't know what.

remember other programm use port 80 like skype

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
remember other programm use port 80 like skype

I don't have skype and the port 80 is used by chrome, i've changed the xampp port to 100 like told by john but that's not the problem, like i said everything is running fine,no conflicts but i can't see the server when i start the game

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have skype and the port 80 is used by chrome, i've changed the xampp port to 100 like told by john but that's not the problem, like i said everything is running fine,no conflicts but i can't see the server when i start the game

Did you forward all port that you need?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you forward all port that you need?

Like i already said in the previous post, i did it. Maybe i did some mistake in configurations in other steps, i already wrote which ports i configured in the programs: NMServer says "listening on=47611" sql port is set on 1433, Endpoint is on 27015, and xampp is on port 100. And i repeat, i get no errors of any kind, just can't see the server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like i already said in the previous post, i did it. Maybe i did some mistake in configurations in other steps, i already wrote which ports i configured in the programs: NMServer says "listening on=47611" sql port is set on 1433, Endpoint is on 27015, and xampp is on port 100. And i repeat, i get no errors of any kind, just can't see the server

Ractor, install Teamview, I'll log in to see what's wrong with your server.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TV has randomized pw, after each sessions it changes. For security purposes. My inbox is empty just my quotation is not haha. I can't even PM other members.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TV has randomized pw, after each sessions it changes. For security purposes. My inbox is empty just my quotation is not haha. I can't even PM other members.

Ok then, thanks for the help, my teamview ID is: 257 618 728 pass: 4608. system language is in italian tho, but .inis are obviously in english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok trying to connect now. But stuck at initiating session here.

Ok, i installed wamp but apache isn't starting again. Anyway, now i know what the problem is, so i'll troubleshoot for it. Thank you again for your time!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Booted up my PC this morning, wanted to fire up the server and noticed that the op tool didn't display any services, neither as linked or unlinked. Checked my RCSConfig.xml to make sure that the PC-names for the services are equal to my PCs name, which is the case.

Tried extracting from a backup I created right after the server was working, no change.

How could this happen? I didn't touch any of the files to cause this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It happens too if you launched the client first.. that tools is buggy I said.

That must have been it. Tried it again right now and I got my services back. Could someone edit the OP and put a note about this there? It's kinda important and saves people from digging through all pages in future.

Or even better: Make a troubleshooting thread on the help section with some common problems and their fixes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please can someone help me? i'm getting this when i try boot the serviçes

i checked my sql configs and its with the 1433

and the sql instance its the same to the tutorial

can someone help me pleasse *-*

please someone give some help i really love this game

Back