• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ItemImpl] - Wrong Itemclass in CustomizeCharacter : [hagie_noluck_hair_short]
There is your error, the item doesn't exist.

yes. class 9 doesn´t exist to.

EDIT:

I alredy add the Hagie Class and add hagie_noluck_hair_short item to.

But ill need add a loot of items in the database :S

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
l5zPeM - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

how fix? It does not display anything.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes. class 9 doesn´t exist to.

EDIT:

I alredy add the Hagie Class and add hagie_noluck_hair_short item to.

But ill need add a loot of items in the database :S

So you are able to make hagie character ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes. But need fix some ids becuse he apper with other character head hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i'm trying to create a character on the character customization i'm getting this

How to fix this? says errorcode 0xEF01

SanGawku - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the work you guys did, was rather easy to setup and worked first try.
I am, however, facing a couple issues here, and I wonder if anybody could lend me a hand.
1) The client crashes most of the time with this:
2) The client seems to be completely in Chinese, is there any english translation patch available for it as of now? (tried searching this and the release post, but only found a heroes_text_taiwan.txt file that I can't find a match in neither client or server folders)

Thanks again for all the work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my hostname -> heroes
but same phenomenon

My sql server 2008 r2 use

InstallServices.bat install
next NMServer Execution
next Heroesoptool.exe Execution

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the work you guys did, was rather easy to setup and worked first try.
I am, however, facing a couple issues here, and I wonder if anybody could lend me a hand.
1) The client crashes most of the time with this:
2) The client seems to be completely in Chinese, is there any english translation patch available for it as of now? (tried searching this and the release post, but only found a heroes_text_taiwan.txt file that I can't find a match in neither client or server folders)

Thanks again for all the work.

The english patch provided by Ayakura:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-mabinogi-heroes-setup-1107562-post8660241/#post8660241

my hostname -> heroes
but same phenomenon

My sql server 2008 r2 use

InstallServices.bat install
next NMServer Execution
next Heroesoptool.exe Execution

no your hostname should not be heroes unless you setup a new windows recently with the sole purpose of dedicating it to hosting this game or you recently changed the computer name.

hostname - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

You can get your Hostname aka Computer name by following the steps in the image above,
Right-Click My PC -> Select Properties and get computer name.

Also it might be possible that your RCServer/RCClient may not be running. make sure you use the Net Start commands and check through Task Manager under services you should see RCServer/RCClient and status should be running.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah thanks, just realized the game will read the data from the file, probably uses some sort of vfs.
Still would want to know why the game crashes so much after the startup logos though, kinda frustrating.

You didn't give me time to explain myself was busy trying to quote and answer everyone lol
I was going to re-edit the post with more detail on how to apply the patch as soon as i revised it to answer another's question.

Yeah the steps to apply the patch itself was not explained i just trial & error really, but didn't have to because i got the patch to work on the first try.

Just Extract the Resource folder to the root of the Client folder so it looks like this "MHTW/Resources"

Are you using the client provided from SanGawku's tutorial? I'm using that client and so far i have not ran into any crashes which is odd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You didn't give me time to explain myself was busy trying to quote and answer everyone lol
I was going to re-edit the post with more detail on how to apply the patch as soon as i revised it to answer another's question.

Yeah the steps to apply the patch itself was not explained i just trial & error really, but didn't have to because i got the patch to work on the first try.

Just Extract the Resource folder to the root of the Client folder so it looks like this "MHTW/Resources"

Are you using the client provided from SanGawku's tutorial? I'm using that client and so far i have not ran into any crashes which is odd.

Yes I'm using that same client, only modification was the addition of the English patch, but it crashed even before I added that in.
It's not a lack of memory or any other system resource, so I'm a bit at a loss here, I thought it could be the graphics config or something, but even if I delete/rename config_material.txt it still crashes (and when it loads it just regenerates the file)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I can see them now but I get this error all the time:

PVPService booting forever

And I can not start the SQL Server Agent service for some reason

move all of the web folder in wamp\www folder
2i6x0HW - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

then run wamp
p.s sorry sorry for my english

Attachments

Last edited: