Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I juts got the server up and running all servers are ON, it uses about 1GB+ cause alone the win 8.1 uses 1GB+ total of 1.9GB here. not bad :)

time to download more client parts and I can test it out :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
About web server, just use xampp and copy anything in MabinogiHeroes\web to htdocs.
That is the way i did and it works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so... there are some classes that cannot be used? I tried creating a Sylas and got create fail... Is there a way to fix this or is it a 'we're working on it' kinda thing? Not too sure if the client needs to be updated perhaps?...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, I got an error page while open up local PHP. Maybe I should use different webserver. Or maybe I installed wampserver to my D drivers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't choose any mission can someone help please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SanGawku - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you, are your client and server compatible completely ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't run SQL Server and SQL Server Agent at the same time, if I disable SQL Server, Agent works, if I disable Agent, then SQL Server works, can someone help me? I tried for hours..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't run SQL Server and SQL Server Agent at the same time, if I disable SQL Server, Agent works, if I disable Agent, then SQL Server works, can someone help me? I tried for hours..

You dont need Agent man, just disable it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. thanks for the tut
2. awesome after so many years a dream comes true D:
3. is it posible thet some of the gears are buggy? since i cant rly get them visible? (lvl80 stuff..) (lvl90 doesnt have stats at all XD)
4. is it gona be hard if some one gets a better database (adding stuff etc meybe?) to update the current db?
thanks for any repply :3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think the webserver does anything to the server. since the database is using MSSQL not MYSQL. why the client is in Chinese? anyone has the English patch? I've disabled all network connection but still can't log in to the server. it pop out a Chinese error. all servers are ON. dang I thought the client already have English translated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible thet the mobs are just damn op xD?
44k matk arisha... getting 5 shoted in lvl 70-80 stuff :O ! its still nice but weird XD thought there is a point where u become op in vindictus xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My Test Server keep staying in grey color when i open HeroesOPTool and i tick the Test Server to start services, (i changed the HOSTNAME to my PC name in caps) i cant see services running there so im not able to start the server, rest works just fine, any help its welcome.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
r1l06bW - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, first of all thanks for posting this tutorial. I have been following it but continue to run into this issue. I have looked over everything I've done and am unsure of where I went wrong. Could I please receive some help? I am thankful for any response! I get the same message in "Output LOG of program" for each of the booting processes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
r1l06bW - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, first of all thanks for posting this tutorial. I have been following it but continue to run into this issue. I have looked over everything I've done and am unsure of where I went wrong. Could I please receive some help? I am thankful for any response! I get the same message in "Output LOG of program" for each of the booting processes.

There are 3 possible reasons for this. Is your SQL server setup with an SA/password login? And is it setup to run on the top port 1433? It could also be your configuration files take a look at this common error guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tut-fixing-common-errors-1107721/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back