[Tutorial] Making HGW work | Run from official Patcher/Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making HGW work , so you won't have to run the game in shortcut and getting Hacktool Detect

This will make you able to use the game official Patcher

Follow:
  • Use the VerifierMgr from ⁠links-tools .
  • Check image for idea
  • click Make verifier.ini
  • Just add to the "File List of Verifier" what you want to be verified in HGW.
  • Save and there will be and output of "verifier.ini"
Important: verifier.ini must be copied on to HGW folder. then restart your HGW server. Profit!

DOWNLOAD ON ATTACHMENT

1687706744527 - [Tutorial] Making HGW work | Run from official Patcher/Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

1687706911500 - [Tutorial] Making HGW work | Run from official Patcher/Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

1687706950957 - [Tutorial] Making HGW work | Run from official Patcher/Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so ,how I can find link-tools?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know how to start a game directly by starting HGWC instead of directly starting the game

你知道如何通过启动HGWC来启动游戏而不是直接启动游戏吗

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know how to stop players start game from using bat files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and you will meet another problem, which is xtrap. after checking updates, xtrap will be setuped anyway. I have no idea. (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and you will meet another problem, which is xtrap. after checking updates, xtrap will be setuped anyway. I have no idea. (
Try to understand the steps its very easy just use the patchmgr to check your client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
somehow after make verifier.ini and put it to HGW but i still can run the game from shortcut + bat file. try to delete some and replace it with another file but nothing happen. still can open the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know how to stop players start game from using bat files?
somehow after make verifier.ini and put it to HGW but i still can run the game from shortcut + bat file. try to delete some and replace it with another file but nothing happen. still can open the game.
Go to the HGW server folder, open the HGW.ini file and change the value of the HGWC_Option key to 0. Make sure that the HGW and HGWM services are properly configured and running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to understand the steps its very easy just use the patchmgr to check your client
i am working on an official client with xtrap.

and on the private server,
hgw and hgwm are ok.
verifier.ini is blank.
whitelist.ini is blank.
xtrap is set to be off.
all active=0 or deleted.

when I start the game client by patchercf.exe, it is blocked at step 12 or 13 of hgw, which is the process of setuping xtrap according to the window in lower right corner of desktop. then xtrap raises an error of connection failure. client closed. (

it is supposed to be skipped.

so my question is how to bypass xtrap through hgw without hacking. i saw some client remove xtrap and keep signature of crossfire.exe at the same time. this is my target.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to the HGW server folder, open the HGW.ini file and change the value of the HGWC_Option key to 0. Make sure that the HGW and HGWM services are properly configured and running.
well i double check it. HGWC_Option in HGW set to 0. HGWM dont have this one. 2 HGW + HGWM services are running. but nothing work still can run the bat files + shortcut

Back