Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Muzzle_Flash Position

Reaction score

Hai mates, in this tutorial I'll be teaching you how to Fix the "Muzzle_Flash Position" , Making your Weapon fires off the end of barrel and not the Middle of it , i've seen a lot of Weapons does that, this is really easy and Noob-friendly Tutorial so no worries, Let's start shell we.

Step #1:

Import an Original Model made by maiet, I'll be importing "shotgun03" , Once imported into Blender, import your model, You should have something like this:

RevolutioN - [Tutorial] Muzzle_Flash Position - RaGEZONE Forums

Step #2:

Place your model Right where the "shotgun03" is, Then In "Object Mode" Right Click(With your Mouse) on The "shotgun03" model, then Switch to "Edit Mode" (Remember This Next step should be done when "shotgun03" is the only one who's Highlighted in pink.) , Delete the model(shotgun03), The Reason why were Doing it in "Edit Mode" is because if you Delete "shotgun03" in "Object Mode" then the muzzle_flash will be deleted aswell, Once deleted, Move the "muzzle_flash" at the end of the barrel to the place you Want your model to fire, in that case it's at the end of your model's Barrel like so:

Step #3:

Once you're done positioning the muzzle_flash and your model, Export it and go Test it In-game.

You did it, Pretty easy huh? Just think of all those Weapons in so many different PServers that shoots from the Middle of the gun, making it look so amataure. :laugh:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Wasn't I the one who told you how to do this? I'm quite sure I was. :3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wasn't I the one who told you how to do this? I'm quite sure I was. :3

I don't think it really matters, as there are already tutorials posted on how to do this. Still, for the noobs that are incapable of using the search function for reasons unknown (or not so much), thanks.

Back