[TUTORIAL] Setup Server and Client EU 1.69

Awesome, I am a bit late but happy new year and thanks for the amazing guide.

EDIT: Would it be beneficial to seed the torrent after downloading it for others? I have not used this tracker before? I do own 3 private seed boxes why i asked.
I will probably make another torrent with a fixed client. The current one is giving some problems.

But everything else work, so as you want.
 
I will probably make another torrent with a fixed client. The current one is giving some problems.

But everything else work, so as you want.
Okay, Once you release it with another client ill do the same.

Currently setting up another seed box as we speak. If you need anything around 100GB or less i will seed it for you. Most of the Bandwidth and Storage is unused after the last private tracker i was supporting went down last month. This caused me to have around 35TB BW, 2-6TB space free not sure on the space they are not all on the same dedicated.
 
Is the chat fix the new client or not yet? I just set up a seedbox and the current chatfix torrent is stuck at 0%
 
There are blackouts in my zone. Give it a while.
I have it ready for downloading of V3 once the network comes back online, If you want message me directly ill seed anything ahead of time or share an place that has an RSS feed. I have all the seed boxes ready to auto-download and seed torrents.

Same goes for anyone else, I do not use discord. Only IRC if you want the dedicated IRC channel just Private Message me or similar.
 
Last edited:
I have it ready for downloading of V3 once the network comes back online, If you want message me directly ill seed anything ahead of time or share an place that has an RSS feed. I have all the seed boxes ready to auto-download and seed torrents.

Same goes for anyone else, I do not use discord. Only IRC if you want the dedicated IRC channel just Private Message me or similar.
Torrent is up and running! Go for it.
 
There are blackouts in my zone. Give it a while.

Torrent is up and running! Go for it.
Already downloading its going pretty slow even at 1GBIT nic and the 10GBIT nic is moving slow. The seed you have is slower than my boxes lol.

This is the new seedbox i setup this is what was used in around 24 hours. on the second image.



once its down it should improve speed greatly :D
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_5 - [TUTORIAL] Setup Server and Client EU 1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_5.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_6 - [TUTORIAL] Setup Server and Client EU 1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_6.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 40
Already downloading its going pretty slow even at 1GBIT nic and the 10GBIT nic is moving slow. The seed you have is slower than my boxes lol.

This is the new seedbox i setup this is what was used in around 24 hours. on the second image.



once its down it should improve speed greatly :D
Thats weird, my connection is 1000 mb symmetric fiber optic.
 
Server Setup Guide(EU/TW/US)​



Server-Client Files:
[Hidden content]




Prerequisites
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:

  • SQL Server Express - (Choose "Custom" installation)
  • SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) - (Core components only)
  • XAMPP - (For web server)
  • DB Browser for SQLite - (For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
  • Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 - (both x86 & x64)





USING MY VM:

Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro​



Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)

For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
​




Before You Start

Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.

  1. Open Command Prompt
  2. Type ipconfig
  3. Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)





SERVER (VM)​


[Hidden content]



FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:

Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro​



Important: Get Your Server IP Address


You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.

To find it:
  1. Open Command Prompt
  2. Type ipconfig
  3. Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)



Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).



[Hidden content]


Troubleshooting
  • Enable SQL Server Authentication mode in SSMS (Server Properties > Security)
  • Verify SA password matches config files
  • Enable the SA account: Security > Logins > sa > Properties > Status > Login: Enabled

  • Verify SQL Server service is running
  • Check TCP/IP is enabled in SQL Configuration Manager
  • Confirm port 1433 is set in IPAll

Run the PowerShell commands in Step 8.

  • Verify EndPoint.txt file is configured with LAN/WAN ip
  • Verify hosts file is configured correctly on client
  • Check Windows Firewall isn't blocking connections
  • Confirm IP is correct in all config files

Guide compiled by ArtykWolf. Based on community contributions and my own.

Enjoy your server!
​



Added torrent link and Direct Download to client.
Somehow I managed to do this:
View attachment 293952
than k you
 
Server Setup Guide(EU/TW/US)​



Server-Client Files:
[Hidden content]




Prerequisites
Before starting, download and install the following in your server:

  • SQL Server Express - (Choose "Custom" installation)
  • SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) - (Core components only)
  • XAMPP - (For web server)
  • DB Browser for SQLite - (For editing .db3 files, also needed in client)
  • Visual C++ Redistributables 2012 - (both x86 & x64)





USING MY VM:

Time Required: 0.5-1 hour | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro​



Vindictus Private Server - Quick Setup (Pre-configured VM)

For use with the pre-configured VM image. Only IP changes required.
This configuration is for GUEST (VM SERVER) and HOST (CLIENT GAME) are in the same PC
​




Before You Start

Get your local IP address. We'll call this YOUR_IP.

  1. Open Command Prompt
  2. Type ipconfig
  3. Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)





SERVER (VM)​


[Hidden content]



FROM SCRATCH WITH MY FILES:

Time Required: 2-3 hours | Tested On: Windows 10 Pro​



Important: Get Your Server IP Address


You will need your LAN IP address throughout this guide. Remember it!.

To find it:
  1. Open Command Prompt
  2. Type ipconfig
  3. Look for IPv4 Address (e.g., 192.168.1.100)



Note: When speaking of IPs I will refer to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1), LAN(e.g., 192.168.1.200) or WAN(e.g., 142.7.123.34).



[Hidden content]


Troubleshooting
  • Enable SQL Server Authentication mode in SSMS (Server Properties > Security)
  • Verify SA password matches config files
  • Enable the SA account: Security > Logins > sa > Properties > Status > Login: Enabled

  • Verify SQL Server service is running
  • Check TCP/IP is enabled in SQL Configuration Manager
  • Confirm port 1433 is set in IPAll

Run the PowerShell commands in Step 8.

  • Verify EndPoint.txt file is configured with LAN/WAN ip
  • Verify hosts file is configured correctly on client
  • Check Windows Firewall isn't blocking connections
  • Confirm IP is correct in all config files

Guide compiled by ArtykWolf. Based on community contributions and my own.

Enjoy your server!
​



Added torrent link and Direct Download to client.
Somehow I managed to do this:
View attachment 293952
thx
 
The new torrent fixed a lot of client issues, I am seeding the torrent in one of my seedbox.

I have also a direct link for download, for limited requests only, if you have high speed download from EU to your location contact me. first comes first serve.

Thanks to ArtykWolf for taking his time to reupload the torrent with client fixes. (y)
 
The new torrent fixed a lot of client issues, I am seeding the torrent in one of my seedbox.

I have also a direct link for download, for limited requests only, if you have high speed download from EU to your location contact me. first comes first serve.

Thanks to ArtykWolf for taking his time to reupload the torrent with client fixes. (y)
I was using RUTorrent, Qbittorrent-ui worked also hosted in NL region.

Glad it started working correctly
 
There are 9 seeders total now.
1768965772674 - [TUTORIAL] Setup Server and Client EU 1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums

I must have something wrong, because I see "0(0) seeds - 0(7) peers"
 
I normally use udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce and udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
tracker was set by qbittorrent I think, not pixeldrain.


You seem to be using trackerless.

Anyways do you have a discord? Would love to ask you a bit more about this mines: bfbyte ( made a new one yesterday lol )
 
Back