[Tutorial] Vindictus EU 1.65 Client/Server setup

Eu vindictus uses XE version, gameplay changes a lot, you can jump combo in air adding and changes elements to your gameplay, you can also "break-off" while in air hitting with smash (right click) certain boss spots. You no longer needs to press run button, now is auto dashing without stamina consumption. Best feature for me is combo system, you can get damage bonuses hitting mobs without get hit, longer is ur combo higher is damage bonus, i guess max is 150% you trigger damage combo with a smash. Then bosses hp is always visible even at hero difficulty, and last is XE move skill, a particular powerful skill who consume also your HP. I didn t see XE skill quest in game, so i had to added the skill directly on heroes db with navicat or mssq

Well explained:-) I will try to obtain EU client and give it a try, sounds like C9 gameplays with this client.
 
Can someone splits this Vindictus EU 1.65 Client into 1G parts and upload it to mega? I have a slow high speed internet it will takes 9-10 hours for a full download instead I can download each parts on the go with my phone while at higher speed connection :-)
 
could some one do a video on how to do this? i did the tw version alrdy but i rly dont understand how to do this one o.o getting confused damn xD
 
2016_08_07_0002 - [Tutorial] Vindictus EU 1.65 Client/Server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you so much guys for everything..you make my dreams come true

Vindictus local host :ott:
 
Guys, while I'm updating client with server I tried to find way to add NX/Tir Coins. I know how to add Tir Coins bu every time I try to buy smth with Tir's I'm getting transaction error dunno why :/
 
can some one help?
joyn my discord chanel if u can pls <3
 
Patchouli, your LatestTWDatabaseNoNeedXMLNew.7z have two folders, I will use the LastMerge one? and the manual transfer one is for those that have their HeroesContents.db3 heavy modified?
The new Bin folder already contained the MHTW bin and UpToDateInfo2.dat?

I can't wait to test out this EU client :)
 
Yes, just use what's in the latestmerge folder.

Oh cool, for the new bin folder, should I use the ones you provided or just copy from MHTW client. Cause on your guide said copy from MHTW client but you provided a new bin for it. So it will makes people confused sometimes.
I keep seeing this 'failed to log in'' messages most of the times.

Edit: I've tried with MHTW bin but the start.bat won't launch the client with your new bin it worked but can't create characters. I try on Vella after entered names then create it gives an error code same as creating Sylas.
 
Last edited:
I've restart both RCserver and RCClient then I can make characters but still giving that error code. But this Notice ‘Failed to log in'' always pop up and in a while it stopped. Anyone know what causes? Anyone know to how active Sylas from the MSSQL database?

Edit: the EU client seems doesn't contains those basic hair during character's creation. When I changed the hair it works again. So the error code is due to incompatible hair.
 
Last edited:
Actually, the Sylas fix someone posted the other day added some stuff that isn't even in the latest Korean client.
There's no such armor as Sylas_inner_free in the latest databases or player_costume.txt.
It's under a different name.
That might be why you got an error code.


@Wolk
It looks like you didn't add Nexon EU to your hosts file?
 
Actually, the Sylas fix someone posted the other day added some stuff that isn't even in the latest Korean client.
There's no such armor as Sylas_inner_free in the latest databases or player_costume.txt.
It's under a different name.
That might be why you got an error code.


@Wolk
It looks like you didn't add Nexon EU to your hosts file?

Nope. It's happened on all mercenaries. I don't know why. Since I can't make Sylas atm. I won't bother testing him out. Do we need to synced that heroes.db3 between server and client? Because with old heroes.db3 and MHTW client I never get error code like this.
Isn't this heroes.db3 is in one of the hfs files?
 
this is hfs with heroe.db3: 286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs
Cool thanks ariheii, I will try to replace that heroes.db3 with the merge ones from patchouli and see if the error code still happens on all the mercenaries or not.

How do you unlock Sylas? I tried to create him with all default hair selected but still getting error code like on MHTW client. Can someone do a quick screenshot of Sylas unlock on their database?
 
Cool thanks ariheii, I will try to replace that heroes.db3 with the merge ones from patchouli and see if the error code still happens on all the mercenaries or not.

How do you unlock Sylas? I tried to create him with all default hair selected but still getting error code like on MHTW client. Can someone do a quick screenshot of Sylas unlock on their database?
John, i never was able to create Hagie from chara creation so x example i created 1st a Lann. then go to database heroes with navicat or mssql or smth like that open character info then change your lann class to "9", next time you login you will have hagie instead lann
 
Back