• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tutorials for EP8 Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Tutorials for EP8 Server Files (DETAILED)

NEED HELP GUYS @ x_x

when i use this command @yum install unixODBC openssl097a net-snmp-utils net-snmp-libs net-snmp lm_sensors gcc freetds dstat compat-libstdc++-33 compat-libstdc++-296 ...I GET JUST ERRORS AFTER Y CHOICE Y/N (YES CHOICED) I STILL GOT ERRORS

AFTER THIS X_X

[root@localhost ~]# rpm -Uvh /home/rpm/cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
libcrypto.so.4 is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386
libssl.so.4 is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386

PLEASE HELP 12 HOURS W/OUT SLEEP AND STILL NOT FINISHED X_X

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm tired, I tried everything I said here, still did not work or solve my problem, I give up enough to break the head,

Many are happy because your managed server Ep.8 here while I'm banging my head on the wall, 5 days without sleep.

I give up, since no one can help because their servers are worried Ep.8 ready while I am here with nothing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm still with this error already did everything, even reinstalled SQL can someone help me again --'
I fixed this error by enabling Named Pipes and TCP/IP
To do this...

1. Open Sql Server Configuration Manager (Click Start, point to All Programs, and click Microsoft SQL Server YOURVERSION. Click Configuration Tools, and then click SQL Server Configuration Manager.
2. Click SQL Server Network Configuration
3. Double click Protocols for MSSQLSERVER
4. Enable there the Named Pipes and TCP/IP
5. Restart the service (Go to SQL Server Services ~~> Right click SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) ~~> Click Stop and Start again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[root@localhost ~]# nmap -p T:1433 MSSQLIP

Starting Nmap 4.11 ( Nmap - Free Security Scanner For Network Exploration & Security Audits. ) at 2013-01-27 02:25 PHT
Failed to resolve given hostname/IP: MSSQLIP. Note that you can't use '/mask' AND '1-4,7,100-' style IP ranges
WARNING: No targets were specified, so 0 hosts scanned.
Nmap finished: 0 IP addresses (0 hosts up) scanned in 0.035 seconds

anyone can help this error, new here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nmap -p T:1433 MSSQLIP

(MSSQLIP = IP FOR YOU SQL SERVER)

--'

Starting Nmap 4.11 ( Nmap - Free Security Scanner For Network Exploration & Security Audits. ) at 2013-01-27 02:25 PHT
Failed to resolve given hostname/IP: MSSQLIP. Note that you can't use '/mask' AND '1-4,7,100-' style IP ranges

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

change the word MSSQLIP to your MSSQLIP(Windows IP)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

delete pls

Attachments

• 3123123.JPG - Tutorials for EP8 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
    3123123.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 64
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use a shared Internet through the router from a neighbor, which option should I choose in Virtualbox?
It is Bridged?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, AkiSora let me thank you for the release, but if you know the mess you created... I needed about 3 hours looking up to put the server online with your files, conclusion i have not used any files you posted there only the original ones, my server is running perfect only auction house is kinda bugged / misconfigurated, now we just need a good tool like balQ's one to manage the database easily, cuz doing everything by hands is hard. Btw theres a good collection of stored procedures to handle with.

Keep the good work and good luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Heh you're an idiot there is no mess unless you made it your self did you looked in EP8 files? and Aki files? Aki Files contains only inis and files from data...Your and Idiot!.. You shouldnt blame Aki for your mistakes!
Ok, AkiSora let me thank you for the release, but if you know the mess you created... I needed about 3 hours looking up to put the server online with your files, conclusion i have not used any files you posted there only the original ones, my server is running perfect only auction house is kinda bugged / misconfigurated, now we just need a good tool like balQ's one to manage the database easily, cuz doing everything by hands is hard. Btw theres a good collection of stored procedures to handle with.

Keep the good work and good luck.

Reaction score

well I was wondering if part of the chela sa when agent goes from master to gamedb if I see having to go pro or some other dba server01 and by the time I was creating my link server gave an error vcs created with name or gamedb server 01

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone have an error showing the channel, even if the putty show them online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got problem in channel i cant enter hehehe anyone know how to fix that.

in odbc.ini

[CabalAccount]
Driver = FreeTDS
Address = 192.168.0.119 (my MSSQL IP)
Port = 1433
Database = Account
TDS_Version = 8.0
same with other database.

AuthDBAgent.ini
[DSN]
DBId=sa (MSSQL ID)
DBPwd=kclyn236 (MSSQL password)
DBAppName=AuthDBAgent

same with CashDBAgent.ini, DBAgent_01.ini, CashDBAgent.ini, EventDBAgent.ini, GlobalDBAgent.ini, PCBangDBAgent.ini

WorldSvr_01_01.ini
#24 IPAddress=192.168.0.187 (my CentosIP)
[ChatNode]
AddrForServer=127.0.0.1
AddrForClient=192.168.0.187(My CentosIP)
Port=38121

[AgentShop]
UseAgentShop=1
UseGuildExpansion=1
Port=38151
AddrForClient=192.168.0.187(My CentosIP
AddrForServer=127.0.0.1

Same with WorldSvr_01_02.ini, WorldSvr_01_03.ini

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

:ridinghorse:

Good

Last edited:
Back