- Joined
- Nov 29, 2008
- Messages
- 526
- Reaction score
- 95
That kind of code was never released. Probaly added at your hotel by someone who had root access.
Noone had root access...
I think it must have been uploaded via a shell.
That kind of code was never released. Probaly added at your hotel by someone who had root access.
Excuse me? :S
Aww bless, i dont think it was MDK, it was proberbly some person that released a frontpage that contained that phisher in it
Lets hunt them down...
I believe it was academ1c as there was a news post saying go to yoko hotel, which he owns.
Thanks for all the positive feedback
@ Xeno, WTF? I understand that, so I don't see where you are getting at...?
I think you are 12, just saying is all.I don't get it! Why do people pick on 12 year old kids and younger? Everybody was 12 and younger. Grow up and be mature and respect everyone! EVEN if there an ass to you.
I don't get it! Why do people pick on 12 year old kids and younger? Everybody was 12 and younger. Grow up and be mature and respect everyone! EVEN if there an ass to you.
lol i reprot u 2 sulak caz u dant give stff
clanhabbo logs IPs for a reason.
so u don't have to worry its not an Exploit on our End.
Like Jay said, most kids who use habbo and who are 12 are total idiots. But that isn't all due to Habbo. It's due to how the world is. 12 year olds shouldn't be on the internet nor playing Habbo Hotel. The fact is is that no one who's mature likes them as they are a pain in the ass. During my time on habbo retros I've come across this so many times.
I didn't use the internet when I was 12, I was living life and being a kid as I still do, but I use the internet because I'm mentally capable and know it's not a toy (as most youngins do).
Sorry to go off-topic I just wanted to explain.
I even bet Jay has tried. Not everyone is perfect.
I would actually thank you.
and Yes iJay has Hacked, Just because he couldn't get players he hacked my site and redirected all my users to iSpaz i was so happy to see him get hacked.
Thanks Man really helped was the txt file in your ht docs or was it sent to another person like MDK ??
Thanks Man really helped was the txt file in your ht docs or was it sent to another person like MDK ??
Someone planted it there...
@ academ1c - How did you hack us? You just somehow gained access to my index file and added a code... I never got hacked, lul?
Someone planted it there...
@ academ1c - How did you hack us? You just somehow gained access to my index file and added a code... I never got hacked, lul?
[B]FTP Default Username and Passwords[/B]
This is just basically gaining web access through the FTP server, to fix this exploit, delete the username newuser from the accounts in your FTP server settings, this exploit only comes with the third party application 'xampp'