UberCMS Index Exploit - Log.TXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was academ1c as there was a news post saying go to yoko hotel, which he owns.

lool :) u never know :<


Thanks for all the positive feedback

@ Xeno, WTF? I understand that, so I don't see where you are getting at...?

i dont understand what your trying to get at this thread...oh i forgot its a release XD of the "fixed" file. i donno if anyone can miss a log.txt sitting around for too long.

P.S: I'm just trollin` :P
 
Last edited:
I don't get it! Why do people pick on 12 year old kids and younger? Everybody was 12 and younger. Grow up and be mature and respect everyone! EVEN if there an ass to you.
I think you are 12, just saying is all.
And at least it saves this nub infested section from the spam of idiotic little children.
Nice one jay.
 
I don't get it! Why do people pick on 12 year old kids and younger? Everybody was 12 and younger. Grow up and be mature and respect everyone! EVEN if there an ass to you.

Like Jay said, most kids who use habbo and who are 12 are total idiots. But that isn't all due to Habbo. It's due to how the world is. 12 year olds shouldn't be on the internet nor playing Habbo Hotel. The fact is is that no one who's mature likes them as they are a pain in the ass. During my time on habbo retros I've come across this so many times.

lol i reprot u 2 sulak caz u dant give stff

I didn't use the internet when I was 12, I was living life and being a kid as I still do, but I use the internet because I'm mentally capable and know it's not a toy (as most youngins do).

Sorry to go off-topic I just wanted to explain.
 
i was disabling more than 30 connections to the server in less than 30 seconds and that script makes a log of the the ip connected and how many and how long.
 
First, I will admit I hacked your hotel..god I can tell you one thing I'm not a pussy, I stand up, but I bet everyone here has tried to hack something, trust me I even bet Jay has tried. Not everyone is perfect, so as someone once said, what goes around, comes around..

And I didn't edit anything hotel, I don't invite other users to my hotel via a hack that's low, I swear I only edited your website I did it through kitnex.


And actually it's nothing about achieving or gaining access, because I didn't delete anything or do any harm. I mucked around with words and added a code that logged a simple plain text. If anything your lucky your database is still there, if any hacker was sure to hack anyone, they would just delete your database and everything completely. Infact, I don't need to steal nothing, lawl, I have a average hotel just like anyone else, and I'm proud because I don't 'steal' I'm not a coward and run away, that's just 2 year old ****. Anyway..I just wanna say a few things.

First thing I want to get out, is that yokoHotel is a development hotel, and is intended for educational use. It don't intend to get users, and excessive use out of it. I'm developing a server, and so far it's good. So about the users, I couldn't really care, and the competitive part is just stupid, why should people have to 'beat' other hotels, it's just for fun, everyone see's it as a goal and a big achievement, grow up it's a fucking hotel.

Secondly, if your accusing me of 'hacking' your website, when basically it's run by xampp and webdav with guest accounts and bloody default passwords, I was extremely surprised you actually found this code. Smart guy. I actually didn't screw anything up, to be exact I change links, and fucked off. If anything else was changed I swear it wasn't me. You can believe me, coz I just admitted rofl.

I'm sorry that I did it, but feel free to contact me, and I'll up your security ;) for a favor in return.

Thankyou for your time,

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Like Jay said, most kids who use habbo and who are 12 are total idiots. But that isn't all due to Habbo. It's due to how the world is. 12 year olds shouldn't be on the internet nor playing Habbo Hotel. The fact is is that no one who's mature likes them as they are a pain in the ass. During my time on habbo retros I've come across this so many times.



I didn't use the internet when I was 12, I was living life and being a kid as I still do, but I use the internet because I'm mentally capable and know it's not a toy (as most youngins do).

Sorry to go off-topic I just wanted to explain.

You'd rather have a 60 year old running around?

Dude it's not the internet that is bad, it's how you use it. It's got nothing to do with growing up dude, that's up to you how you want to grow up and how your parents bring you up.

Also it's not just how you use the internet, it's how your brought up, and been introduced to the internet, if you usually figure it out by yourself, you'll get up to mischief, and end up having some problems, but if you have been brought up and introduced to the internet your fine. Man I'm allowed to watch and do ANYTHING on the internet, but as long as it's not threatening and you don't get tangled with other peoples business. I bet half the community here, there parents would disallow you from watching swearing movies and/or porn? I bet 80% of you, aren't allowed.

That's my opinion.

By the way it's not an exploit LOL, and what makes you think you can trust Jay giving you an index page, when you can download the original release. Check it yourself, I have and it's not even there LOL. It's a simple bloody PHP code which basically sends a request to open, edit and save and close the log.txt, as you can see in the thread, and that code in the index. Jay, just download the original because this code isn't in the original CMS.

And really, at the end of day it's a bloody hotel, come on, everyone here complaining about their hotels and dumb ass emulators being emulated out of other edited emulators, should really just grow up, and actually get a life.
 
Last edited:
I would actually thank you.

and Yes iJay has Hacked, Just because he couldn't get players he hacked my site and redirected all my users to iSpaz i was so happy to see him get hacked.

Wow, you are so fucking wrong and mis-informed it's not even funny!

I never hacked you or even bothered to attempt to hack you.

iJakey "your coder" that you "trusted" redirected your gay little site to iSpaz after he joined me, cos me and him are good mates...

I never hacked you and had no intention to do so, whatever Jake chooses to do is his business and lol @ you for being on the worse end of it all ;)
 
Someone planted it there...

@ academ1c - How did you hack us? You just somehow gained access to my index file and added a code... I never got hacked, lul?

WebDAV exploit ;)

As a matter of fact. I know how to perform this trick if you did some googling 'xampp webdav'.

I even fucked up some Spanish hotel LOL. And made everyone rank 7

-Winter

---------------------------------------------------------

And iJay. On XAMPPs website.. They mentioned its for 'Developers only' they ALSO mention that its not intended for public use. So don't cry over some little exploit when XAMPP is made to be as open as possible.

As its your own fault for using XAMPP.. Go use IIS next time.

Enough said.
 
Last edited:
Someone planted it there...

@ academ1c - How did you hack us? You just somehow gained access to my index file and added a code... I never got hacked, lul?

I never hacked, default passwords dude, and yeah the webdav, I wasn't intending to screw anything, up delete anything, because that is just low. I just edited a few pages, anyway it's over and I don't want to get infracted.

By the way add this to the first post, other exploits:

Code:
[B]FTP Default Username and Passwords[/B]
This is just basically gaining web access through the FTP server, to fix this exploit, delete the username newuser from the accounts in your FTP server settings, this exploit only comes with the third party application 'xampp'
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back