UberCMS Index Exploit - Log.TXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
WebDAV exploit ;)

As a matter of fact. I know how to perform this trick if you did some googling 'xampp webdav'.

I even fucked up some Spanish hotel LOL. And made everyone rank 7

-Winter

---------------------------------------------------------

And iJay. On XAMPPs website.. They mentioned its for 'Developers only' they ALSO mention that its not intended for public use. So don't cry over some little exploit when XAMPP is made to be as open as possible.

As its your own fault for using XAMPP.. Go use IIS next time.

Enough said.

Wow, I'm not crying... I'm just saying what happened, I never blaimed or XAMPP, I know it's not secure...

I never hacked, default passwords dude, and yeah the webdav, I wasn't intending to screw anything, up delete anything, because that is just low. I just edited a few pages, anyway it's over and I don't want to get infracted.

By the way add this to the first post, other exploits:

Code:
[B]FTP Default Username and Passwords[/B]
This is just basically gaining web access through the FTP server, to fix this exploit, delete the username newuser from the accounts in your FTP server settings, this exploit only comes with the third party application 'xampp'

Don't claim you hacked then, Also... Couldn't have exploited me via webdav as I disabled it and deleted the webdav folder...
 
Wow, I'm not crying... I'm just saying what happened, I never blaimed or XAMPP, I know it's not secure...



Don't claim you hacked then, Also... Couldn't have exploited me via webdav as I disabled it and deleted the webdav folder...

i told you turd burger 8D... anywho xamp is a piece of crap. -_-
 
Last edited:
Well.
It could have been one of your workers?
Maybe?
Sabotage?
Perhaps?
I believe only a few people would be so low as to actually hack someone elses RETRO.
Whats the point?
 
Thanks.. But theres a log.txt in xampp directory isn't there? PS I'm 11, and i'm somewhat experience. All Mexicans don't love tacos?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back