• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, v38, MySQL]

Don't worry. Hosting is sorted, guys. =)

Progress will be as follows:
1. Private BETA will re-open (soon) to a select few people to work out some stuff.
2. Closed BETA, I will slowly allow people to generate invite codes which can be given out to others, and can used to create an account. Just like on Habbo.
3. Will convert into an Open BETA, allowing everyone on.

No idea when what will happen.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Meth0d - uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

(Don't go around e-mailing me though, no point to it right now)

Major work being put in, your a trooper with school & stuff i would of said **** this learn to code :p this is going to be great

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Awesome! Looking forward to it. If this is really going to be that great as you were showing us, than I'm amazed.

I wonder, what about the moderator tool (click: http://habbonews.homeip.net/index.php?news_id=121). Hebbo is also working on it, maybe you can ask him? I like it pretty much.

Further I'm wondering, what about the MUS for any feature CMS'? Like live updating of the catalogue, using MOD tools through housekeeping (roomkick, roomalert, alert, kick, shutup, roomshutup etc. etc.), giving a badge to everyone at once etc. It's maybe a little bit early, and I know there is/are no CMS' yet but if people want to create a CMS for it, the functions to build a CMS with good housekeeping will be there.

The project seems to go better and better, and this may be the start of a 'good retro world'. Holograph Emulator also started like this, but something just went wrong over there. Until now uberEmu seems fine, Meth0d. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Good luck!

Sisija

EDIT: And oh, don't let them push you to hard and just do this for fun. If you'll be pushed at this, you won't enjoy this anymore and than the whole project is over... :p

Last edited:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Any chance you're willing to share info/packets/whatever on the new mod tool then?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Omfg! Meth0d let me please be a Beta tester,
Please..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Theres a few people who have the mod tool and are working on it :)

Meth0d - uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

And Nicee work Roy, keep it up :)

OMG!
.... Wondering if some1 could share mod tool packets xD.....
Anyway, nice work, Meth0d :)

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

With the mod tool, I think there is a new Fuse to make it work fully, does anyone have the BETA mod fuses?

edit: i'll give to certain people my packets meth0d add my msn if you can

Last edited:
Reaction score

Stop, and relesead the V37 pleaseeee :))
i just cant Wait, release it and the next
day make a another Version :)
I want test it on my Hamachi Hotel or on another hosting place of you, i want really be a Beta tester of this Development please :)
i like it to see every day how u going on, for then please.
I want be 1 of the Beta tester <3
Yes, please Public test :)
meth0d host it on meth0d.org :D
meth0d.org/uber/
maybe so?
mhmm, anyone want test it, just wait to release we can't (maybe) have all to Test. It can be that meth0d making a Public Test, but i wan't public then Beta testers are only profis in php or testing all in the hotel dcr swf's.
Omfg! Meth0d let me please be a Beta tester,
Please..
Why im realy a fan :D
and for u, u mean R38 right?
You... are... an... idiot.
He will ,and I'm 100% sure, never give you beta if you keep asking like that.

But anyways, nice work on this whole project Meth0d.
Quick progress on it.
What is all left that you need to code?

Loyal Member
Reaction score

They're just keeping the thread clean. I usually completely agree with that, though lately I must admit they've been going over the top a bit with deleting and infractions. But this section is a mess, so can't really blame them.

For example, this very discussion is completely unrelated to Uber and should/will be deleted. Actually, that in mind, I don't even know why I'm spamming.

Anyway - to at least give this post some value -- sorry, haven't had time to work on Uber recently. Busy with school, luvv <3, and other personal stuff, so in the time I have, not really in the mood to work on Uber. Sorry!

Delays, delays, delays...

Reaction score

They're just keeping the thread clean. I usually completely agree with that, though lately I must admit they've been going over the top a bit with deleting and infractions. But this section is a mess, so can't really blame them.

For example, this very discussion is completely unrelated to Uber and should/will be deleted. Actually, that in mind, I don't even know why I'm spamming.

Anyway - to at least give this post some value -- sorry, haven't had time to work on Uber recently. Busy with school, luvv <3, and other personal stuff, so in the time I have, not really in the mood to work on Uber. Sorry!

Take the time you need. The noobs will have to learn code their own stuff because of delays ^^.

Reaction score

i am glad you are keeping updates on uber. it is a great idea to get your own beta set up that noone has. but did you get my pm? i was talking about how i am a flash coder and if you gave me your swf file i could open it up and edit it to have buttons, characters, etc. that you want. let me know if you want to :) take care,

-chris

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@RackDawg....everyone can open up the SWF however its obfuscated by Sulake obviously :), therefore opening it up and "adding" stuff will simply not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Meth0d Nice progress :thumbup: . The noobs who want it released and keep on asking about the release date go make your own Habbo Beta Emulator. :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyluck on mod tool meth?

dose the server use OBDC or NET connector or other?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back