• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, R44, MySQL]

loooool no i can't find the Download link for uberemu

Didn't I tell you before that uberEmu has not been released yet, until it has been fully coded, which includes the CMS.

Lol meth0d, I remember coding a credits system like that for PHPRetro for my hotel!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

^WTF?
Keep it coding Roy.

Reaction score

The bots are all defined in the database, so it is completely up to the retro owner. I might include some default bots in the database just for the heck of it (and to demonstrate, otherwise I imagine it might get a little confusing), but will also probably add some HK tools for it.

yeah that makes sense, but maybe instead of pre-placed ones, just instructions at the top of what info to put for the bot, and where to put it. because even with pre-placed ones there is a possibility of the user deleting it and not knowing how to make a bot and/or Ducking up the system with wrong info. (did that make sense? i hope so). The CMS seems similar to habbo now, i know it is a bit late for me to be saying this, but don't you think it would be better to have your own look instead of looking like habbo? because the HoloCMS look got real boring, only because it was exactly the same as habbo. Sure retro makers want to be like habbo, but to a certain extent. maybe there could be a layout editor in HK for Extreme customization. i think that would be amazing. sure it would delay the release even more, but people waited this long, they can wait longer. :wink:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

yeah that makes sense, but maybe instead of pre-placed ones, just instructions at the top of what info to put for the bot, and where to put it. because even with pre-placed ones there is a possibility of the user deleting it and not knowing how to make a bot and/or Ducking up the system with wrong info.
If they still fail then quite frankly they should uninstall Uber and jump out of the closest window.

The CMS seems similar to habbo now, i know it is a bit late for me to be saying this, but don't you think it would be better to have your own look instead of looking like habbo? because the HoloCMS look got real boring, only because it was exactly the same as habbo. Sure retro makers want to be like habbo, but to a certain extent.
Agreed. Trying to customize it a little, but that will only give a "unique" look to a very limited extent. Anyway, like I posted before it's just a pain in the butt to do everything custom. Integration between the server and the site is a witch, and strangely it appeared to be putting users off the last time. Though perhaps my webdesign skills are to blame for that.

maybe there could be a layout editor in HK for Extreme customization. i think that would be amazing. sure it would delay the release even more, but people waited this long, they can wait longer.
Don't count on that. I might add an editor that allows you to modify certain template bits, but there's a very strong limit on the amount of customization you can do while it's based on Habbo's site.

method, you have a dedicated server?
That's taken care of, but thanks for the offer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's been a while since the last time I peeked at this thread.
I see that it's going full speed, continue with the great work. This will without a doubt change the whole community when it's released!

I can't wait... good luck! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hhha is it still in development ? Too long time man .. should be close this thread (54 pages) for configuration right ???? hixx hixx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hhha is it still in development ? Too long time man .. should be close this thread (54 pages) for configuration right ???? hixx hixx
You think is a long time?
Code your own server and then tell me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WOW! Great!
I'm just have one question..
That is compatible with HoloCMS or PHPRetro?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

dutch: he meth0d wordt uber gereleased op de zelfde datum als het demo hotel uit komt?(13 maart) en wordt er alleen de .exe of ook de source gereleased? want ik heb persoonlijk liever de source, want dat kan je er nog commands in zetten;)

english: hi meth0d, is uber going released on the same date as the demo hotel going open? (March 13) and release you only the. exe or also the source? because I personally prefer the source, because there are you can put commands in in ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@TakeDown, and you can rip his work, and made your own wannabe server ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@TakeDown, and you can rip his work, and made your own wannabe server ;)

dutch: habbie, zo ben ik niet, ik weet dat er van dat soort mensen zijn, maar daar dacht ik effe niet aan, ik snap wel als hij de source niet publiek maakt, maar wil je er wel commands zoals :brb/:back en teleport on/off

english: habbie, I'm not that person, I know that there are people like that, i wassint thinking about that, I understand it as the source is not publicly, but do you have commands like: brb /: back and teleport on / off init?

Loyal Member
Reaction score

I would have released the source code if this community was a bit more .. mature. However, I know that releasing the source code would only lead to abuse. Sorry, but you only have yourselves to blame. I see what you all did to Holograph and quite frankly it pains me to see it.

This is answered in the FAQ though, so next time please READ before asking stupid questions.

I mean UberEMU base on Hebbos Caching VB6 ^^
....what?

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score

When this comes out it will be awesome, right now it looks like a hotel operated by sulake on the vid you posted, you are just a amazing coder.

Reaction score

I would have released the source code if this community was a bit more .. mature. However, I know that releasing the source code would only lead to abuse. Sorry, but you only have yourselves to blame. I see what you all did to Holograph and quite frankly it pains me to see it.

This is answered in the FAQ though, so next time please READ before asking stupid questions.

....what?

AMEN! i was just talking to my friend about how the habbo and ragezone communities are full of leachers. it makes me mad to know how little effort they have to put forward to get something that has taken almost a year to develop. How dare people get mad at you for not having it released. people of the ragezone and habbo community who DO work for themself: i am not in any way sending this message to you, but the ones who leech, and leech, and leech...grow the f*** up. :glare:

in your long reply to my post (lol) you mentioned a pain in the butt to do a unique look, i have graphics and web designing skills, and i'd love to help if you're willing to recruit a fellow coder.

sincerely,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back