Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmulator: Spazz Edit, Quite Stable. r52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is My emulator and the new version is please dont post my stuff with out post on the Forum i put this on.
My bad, Now that your on this ill add you in the credits ^_^ btw, New release = with commands?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I fixed the markitplase and is %99 exsept server side commands it should not crash at all. Note: It's compiled for X36 so some people will get error's this will be fixed soon

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't really see anything fixed in this - sounds like you just grabbed the emulator and scavenged around the forums to pick up pets and coded in your name in the emulator.

What EXACTLY did you change and update? Please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with above, just seems like you've added what everyone else has released and claimed it as you work.

Also why release it closed source?

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What's the point? Uber was released Open Source (and it actually remains under an Open Source licence) so that people could learn from it. The licence also states you can feel free to edit or update the source, but don't claim it as your own...

Anyway, due to the licence... You'd best release it open source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what drc's do i need to use?
and do i need a certain conector to use this?

stiefurkel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1, This isn't my server,
2, It's a bit more stable then most released
3, If I had the open source I would've released it as I was the first to release a working open source to ragezone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could anyone help me out?
i got evyrthing running but i got soem problem with the client/loader idk how to call it but it gives me an error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is utter shenanigans, hits 30 people and plays up hardcore.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1, This isn't my server,
2, It's a bit more stable then most released
3, If I had the open source I would've released it as I was the first to release a working open source to ragezone.

1) I'm sure it's against the rules to post other peoples development or releases.
2) Judging by the guys post above me, it's even worse.
3) Then don't post it, it's against the licensing.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol first off anyone CAN re-name Uber since nobody released it with a license. Infact most developers enforce that users re-name the project if they make edits because it reflects bad upon their work if the edit is horrible and has the SAME name. Holograph was a good concept but not allowing people to re-name it made it look worse and worse. Anyway, as for this 'closed source' shenanigans, stop bitching or I'll pull out my decompiler. ;P

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who is saying it should be open source, how about you download it and decompile it..?
I would have released it by now, Try your luck though. I had problems when I tried to decompile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested this & pets arent working at all. But it is pritty stable..
(Think I mite wait for privileges Emulator)

After buying a pet is shows as roomitem.name.1290 & dosent load. lol
with old uber emu pigs actually worked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back