Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmulator: Spazz Edit, Quite Stable. r52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i add in the pet SQL's and i turn on server when u enter u hear the beep thing and then the navi dosnt load u dont go to ur home room

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, this is what I see:

Serb101 - uberEmulator: Spazz Edit, Quite Stable. r52 - RaGEZONE Forums

I see only a round black thing walking and no habbo. I see no furniture pictures in the shop. What can I do?

Best regards, Mrholiday

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty verry much really i needed a stable emu for rp so im starting off with this

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

hey do rollers work

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
50vil, rollers aren't coded yet, and this is v2

the link for v3 is on 0t@ku

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm look for the db fix ok its a merdge fact

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok this is a db error ok if i have time ill do it now im doing 5 projects r54 rp , v35 rp , extreme emulator , making my own hotel , Making custom Dcr's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok this is a db error ok if i have time ill do it now im doing 5 projects r54 rp , v35 rp , extreme emulator , making my own hotel , Making custom Dcr's

What do you mean with it? That you will explain the db error and fixe it for me? Or what else do you mean?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well tbh it's good

off topic; but not 99% stable coz ik you dont have freeze fix and d.c fix and if its not open soucre it prob still have alot of eorrs and bugs ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this error:
spazzemu.exe error-/ .NET framework initialization error.
unable to find the version of the runtime for this error.
somebody has a sollution?

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thread closed temporarily. Breaking the terms of Uber by releasing this w/out the source. Contact me via PM to have it re-opened.

1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program's source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back