Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Resource [Patches|Websites|Servers]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all the links are dead. plz reupload on rapidshare.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why can't i download anything the links are broken (i mean when i click on the button "download" so it is being broken) what to do??? can somebody plz download this:

KOBOLD (aka Ludmilla) Server v3 ~11.1 MB

KOBOLD (aka Ludmilla) TBC Server v3 ~25 MB

and upload it to other place for me? plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well that is what i tried to say earlier... does anyone read the post ... come on someone repair it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, links are fixed. My (#$(*ing host killed one of my cgi scripts so I had to make some changes. Unfortunately one patch was lost, but all the other files are back in order.

Most of you will probably like this better, considering that the links are direct and without wait times. I apologize for any inconvenience this downtime has caused.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There any SDB/DBC combo accepting 2.0.6? Finally got through my issues (btw even the alt SDB d/l is giving me problems*) but can't connect due to my client version.

*tables missing information

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My understanding of the TBC servers is that only 2.0.2.6144 is compatible, at least for the time being until someone comes out with a new system.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya been looking around and that seems to be the case. Well thanks for the confirmation dristol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dristol ,

thanks again for that good work!

i have a question for u . i dont know if you have used the server 3054+ that u share to us but actually i dont know a damn thing in php and i would like to modify some things in the website that come along whit this file.

like put some files to download in the files directory and add a new page to explain improve and modification made ...

well at least if anybody could help me whit that i will be happy!

thanks

(sorry for my english)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest with you bro, I am really not very good in php. I recommend you consult tr4shm4n or Sasha, or someone else here on the forum to answer your question. You may need to get something like GoLive or Dreamweaver to help you in the web page department. Otherwise you're going to need to understand the php source code.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Users must now visit in order to download the files.

But you should be happy about the fact that I have now added the ENTIRE 1.12.1 client!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whitch server is the best server???
Please answer the question its very important!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice host, Great Post!

10/10 ! XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whitch server is the best server???
Please answer the question its very important!

If you want a good, no shenanigans server for v1.12.1 grab this:

MANGOS Server v3054+++ ~45.6 MB

------

Please don't forget to rate the thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
D

I Use it but i will use it Lan! i cant configure this! Sorry for my english im from germany! i change all this what i read in the readme! i change my host file in system32/drivers/etc and privileges in Phpadmin!! can everybody make a really good readme for this?

And have any one a repack or a pack for WOW:BC???

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set the config files to use localhost for your IP address. Set the realmlist.wtf to 127.0.0.1, set the realmlist in mysql to localhost. Use freeware sqlyog to access your DB. Realmd is the one that has the realmlist table.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Post Distrol! You've done it again ye'old fox! lol :p

Must be sticked! Very useful indeed for newcomers

Good job indeed...keep it up bro!
I am a new comer, I was confused as hell, and well I still am, good job tho!

Back