Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Resource [Patches|Websites|Servers]

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
holy shyt is the run wow the real thing?

also what version is runwow tbc and what version is kobold tbc

ok these all suck butt. not a single server works there all messed up missing massive files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, trying to obtain WoW-2.0.0.5991-usEn searched google, found a few russian sites that have it but the download rate is nearly at a standstill at 22 hours till done. Would have used the search features on here but I don't have access to that anymore. Great job Dristol FTW!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, trying to obtain WoW-2.0.0.5991-usEn searched google, found a few russian sites that have it but the download rate is nearly at a standstill at 22 hours till done. Would have used the search features on here but I don't have access to that anymore. Great job Dristol FTW!

hxxp://storage2.curse-gaming.com/files/WoW-2.0.0.5991-enUS-Installer.zip

I suggest using a download accelerator.

P.S. Bump ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
holy shyt is the run wow the real thing?

also what version is runwow tbc and what version is kobold tbc

ok these all suck butt. not a single server works there all messed up missing massive files.

It's...an...emulator. Relax. Know how much work it is to get this stuff running? Believe me, I do. If you want up to date and as close to |3lizzke as I've seen.

Probably as good as you'll find anywhere.

xeno said:

O,o

Back