Unfinished Crossfire Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
32
Hi

I gave this source away a couple days ago so I guess anyone can have it too. It's terribly unfinished and the packets are disgustingly unorganized. Have fun with CrossFire's terrible networking and bandwidth sucking packets.



I will also not be providing help on this. Some code for the PacketWriter/Reader is taking but modified from MapleLib, a library created by snow (correct me if I'm wrong) for a completely different game. Don't ask me about it. Thanks and have a good day and good luck with this source.

Also on a last note, yes I relize that this contains my crossfire username and nickname. I don't play this game anymore anyways.
 
add me to skype: lo1997xd
whan running the serve i meet this error
Invalid Argument Length.
can you explain me better?
 
Yea run it with arguments as a shortcut.. Just make a shortcut to the exe then add (for loginserver example) loginserver0.txt after the path
 
no sql? I cant make the "same" as on the picture xD (lol.png)
my sql wont start as your did.. can someone help me xD
 
@wolf2 the client is you need is CF NA..


i can login to channel selection.. no more.. the char losts everything everytime.. rank etc..
Thats all I have
 
i have problems with channel login.. I cant login into channels.. only to selection..

Edit: How can I get work my CFFG/PH client? I edited the version.ini to my ip but its writing "failed to connect to server" What to do?
 
Last edited:
Back