• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Unfinished Crossfire Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I gave this source away a couple days ago so I guess anyone can have it too. It's terribly unfinished and the packets are disgustingly unorganized. Have fun with CrossFire's terrible networking and bandwidth sucking packets.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dt2q76

I will also not be providing help on this. Some code for the PacketWriter/Reader is taking but modified from MapleLib, a library created by snow (correct me if I'm wrong) for a completely different game. Don't ask me about it. Thanks and have a good day and good luck with this source.

Also on a last note, yes I relize that this contains my crossfire username and nickname. I don't play this game anymore anyways.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just need database support

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea run it with arguments as a shortcut.. Just make a shortcut to the exe then add (for loginserver example) loginserver0.txt after the path

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no sql? I cant make the "same" as on the picture xD (lol.png)
my sql wont start as your did.. can someone help me xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can help with your question...
but I need you to help me about the game client:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what clients? some people can share the client?= =.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wolf2 the client is you need is CF NA..

i can login to channel selection.. no more.. the char losts everything everytime.. rank etc..
Thats all I have

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problems with channel login.. I cant login into channels.. only to selection..

Edit: How can I get work my CFFG/PH client? I edited the version.ini to my ip but its writing "failed to connect to server" What to do?

Last edited:
Back