Unity Moba complete

Files are good and game is working properly


[video]https://streamable.com/ew3ed[/video]








it looks really good
from where you got these files?

Here. I change the interface and character.

Dude this is a community of developers and learners , so there is no need to thanks ..WE Work Together ;)

I get this errors. How can I compile the codes ? What am I doing wrong ?


 
I get this errors. How can I compile the codes ? What am I doing wrong ?



Use unity 4.6.4 with opengl 3.0 or 3.1
open the client in unity then open scene folder and run login scene to play
 
Use unity 4.6.4 with opengl 3.0 or 3.1
open the client in unity then open scene folder and run login scene to play

Thank for your answer. I tried 4.6.4 version but i still get errors. How you solved this problems or have you got an error when you tried firstly ?

Thanks for your help
 
this game works even on latest 2017.1.2 Unity3d
 
@Mhartian
Yes you can compile it on IOS but you need to modify the source for that as the current source needs a plugin for it to be compiled on iOS
 
@maverick0927

cant really remember tho, but if you try to compile it on iOS it will be looking for something. thats the plugin. ive searched it on chinese forums before and i cannot find a link of that plugin so you have to remove it and totally recode the files for the game to work again.
 
Back