• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Useful tools & links for aspiring PWServer Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
qbt79Ch - Useful tools & links for aspiring PWServer Developers - RaGEZONE Forums

I made this thread solely for the benefit of new developers in the scene to atleast reduce the amount of questions you guys ask in the community & hopefully help you to start in the scene.
if you think that some of what I posted here is illegally linked. kindly ask me to remove it.

Useful Terminologies
  • .data files - basically everything inside the elements/data folder which contains the "Data" for the game like items, quests, mobs, boutique, etc.​
  • GS - short for gameserver which is the core of your assembly​
  • Gshop - a .data file responsible for the boutique in the client.​

Starting Out
Server Assemblies Section

Expiremental Assemblies Section
Client Download Section

Web Section
some of the assemblies listed already may or may not have pwadmin or iweb with them.
  • ( Panel with voting, shop, registration, etc. )
  • (open source perfect world automatic rank system)
  • (this was publicly available for a while on other sources so I decided to release it here )
  • pwAdmin [web shop, item builder] v1.1 - By Shadowvzs
Tools Section
Useful tutorial for specific features & needs
Other Useful tools & softwares

• ( decided to release it here since it has been available for the public for a while )
  • adding more soon...
JDK & Libs

If you have tools that you want to be added here, just reply to this thread and I will add it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well done! I am making this a sticky.
Thank you.

Added new files

Added a new section
  • Useful tutorial for specific features & needs.
  • Expiremental Assemblies Section

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Added new links

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gj, i wanna ask if maybe u know how to make a elementclient with unlimited zoom out using hex editor? wich line i should change?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about the PwTrivia, someone already gave it here but the link is down. can you provide a new one?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this link gives an error
errs.JPG - Useful tools & links for aspiring PWServer Developers - RaGEZONE Forums

is there any member here who can provide a new link for the trivia please?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back