Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already did that but the bubble lightbulb still appears. I found the lightbulb on default but not this one: a lightbulb within a cloud.

HgKfkmo - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Ohh. That's a seperate lightbulb, forgot (so used to low version lol). That one is located inside of UI.wz. I can look for it later and I'll update this post. ;P

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ohh. That's a seperate lightbulb, forgot (so used to low version lol). That one is located inside of UI.wz. I can look for it later and I'll update this post. ;P

You do too much for everyone already xD let me handle this one

UI.wz
UIWindow2.img/QuestIcon
should be simple from there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do too much for everyone already xD let me handle this one

UI.wz
UIWindow2.img/QuestIcon
should be simple from there

Thanks a lot guys, It worked!
bEUSg4K - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to get a localhost for this version so my friends can join me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to add pvp in this source? Or any other source/version?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to get a localhost for this version so my friends can join me ?

Not a localhost, but you could probably buy or find a LEN.

is it possible to add pvp in this source? Or any other source/version?

I know Nexon removed PvP in some higher version, but it may still be in here; you just need to update your PvP packets/handlers. It's for sure implemented on my Development v117. I am unsure when it was removed, v150? v140? No clue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not a localhost, but you could probably buy or find a LEN.

I know Nexon removed PvP in some higher version, but it may still be in here; you just need to update your PvP packets/handlers. It's for sure implemented on my Development v117. I am unsure when it was removed, v150? v140? No clue.

Your source is weird lol, but if you could help me set it up that would be helpful. I am having many problems with other sources and not sure if im doing things the way it should be done.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your source is weird lol, but if you could help me set it up that would be helpful. I am having many problems with other sources and not sure if im doing things the way it should be done.

I was using it as an example lol. If it's weird, you could reference the packets at least and fix them on another v117 or even update them. If you're having problems with a source, create a Help thread in the Help section and people will help you.

not a programmer
Reaction score
PvP was revamped/nerfed to grand battle in v118, then removed in v12x tempest. Though I think they added it back for a limited time and removed it again so I don't remember if it was in 13x or 14x.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Craft system has outdated packets. The skills that aren't fixed are probably unfixable since they require buffstats we don't have and can't really get anymore for this version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I fix this ? Well my problem is that when I try to log on I cant It always say wrong password and i check the database and the passwords are ok, I don't know what I did wrong, I don't manage to pass from here :( If anyone can help me thanks alot.
I can see the communication between the server and the game but I cat log in. :(
FAfd0dK - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can I fix this ? Well my problem is that when I try to log on I cant It always say wrong password and i check the database and the passwords are ok, I don't know what I did wrong, I don't manage to pass from here :( If anyone can help me thanks alot.
I can see the communication between the server and the game but I cat log in. :(
FAfd0dK - [v145] Acernis (Astral re-pack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Use MSauth or AutoLogin

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi:)
im using this pack (not re-pack)
i got error about cancel buff
so i want copy & paste about cancel buff
which files should i copy?
(i guess its problem about opcode)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi:)
im using this pack (not re-pack)
i got error about cancel buff
so i want copy & paste about cancel buff
which files should i copy?
(i guess its problem about opcode)

If you're crashing from giveBuff then the packet structure is wrong or missing bytes for a specific skill that you're using. Packet structure is in CWvsContext (src/tools/packet) iirc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yesterday I logged on MS successfully (HS bypassed), but today it says "Blackcipher initialization error 0x0000000(0)". Help me! I never met that problem before.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I logged on MS successfully (HS bypassed), but today it says "Blackcipher initialization error 0x0000000(0)". Help me! I never met that problem before.

Do you, besides the HS bypass, also have the latest cipher fixes? If not, i recommend taking them from another v14X server somewhere on gtop.

Back