Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VIP Points Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They Paypal IPN uses some functions to set prices based on how many points they are wanting to get. Basically it doesn't send any post data except the amount of points they want to get and does some math to get the value so they can't just edit an input to set the price of the item. I didn't make it so if you would like to test it for exploits you may do so. If you find any tell me so I can fix them. I can't really find anything wrong with it by just looking but my knowledge of PHP is pretty basic. Any bugs or exploits in the shop itself if you would like to tell me about so I can fix I would love some feed back on. Other then that no one has reported anything so as far as I know it is 100%.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I really love your PHP style, in the file's: paypal.php, maintenance.php & and much more!

Thanks, and the layout it's... uh... awesome. :)

How did you learn tht freakin' pr0 l33t c0d1ng?!

Reactions: Cor
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
version 0.8 will have all the paypal stuff inside the config file so you won't need to edit anything but the config.php plus should take advantage of the new MUS commands that phx has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back