• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz show us:
- VM settings
- vm Network settings on VMware/ESXi
- result of "ip a" in vM
- result "dir" in "/data" folder in VM

it's 1st step
1707788609853 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

1707788658347 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

1707788756537 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

The time came ! I'm sharing MuAFK files !
Below you have the links for MuAFK - Lorencia Servers 100% translated
Bug left - Pet recycling

- Server files - add the files in data/server/gameworld/data -
- Resource files - wwwroot/200016/resource -

Files online for 30 days
Pass: "ragezone"

Full CH files
Baidu link :
pass :"dnzs"

Install

Enjoy !
Code:
You need - Centos  7.2 +

Hello, - Server files - add the files in data/server/gameworld/data - link broken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U need change settings for "vmnet8"NAT to IP range "192.168.200.0", coz on VM not exists role - router to establish connect between LANs 192.168.1.0/24(NAT LAN) and 192.168.200.0/24(VM guest LAN)
2 complicated , just delete vm , rextract , click i moved it then sub ip set in nat to 192168.200.0

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why doesn't the operating system display in this section? Is the file missing?
Screenshot 2024-02-19 085202 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i solve this plz help me ??

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone just an update! I just got cross-chat and cross-boss AND GUILDS to work on my server :)
Also remember to join the discord server for better updates!

In the latest update i managed to add in Guild names on top of your nickname ingame.
Try it out at

1708781157513 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ?????
Screenshot_80 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

Below you have all my progress on Mu Legend H5 files

server text - "data\mu_s1\gameworld\data\config\lang.lua" - change with lang_sv1 file
server text - "data\mu_s99\gameworld\data\config\lang.lua" - change with lang_sv99 file

• Download Lang -
  • Download Extra - sometimes you can't run the server because of this file .depends of the CentOS version. (add in usr\local\lib )
pass "ragezone"

Download and change the ver/ files to can add the translated image/text to your game
  • Game resources - contain
    • /ver 1-60 files -
    • /ver 61-210 files -
pass "ragezone"

Download and change the encoded DBPass = from server "GameWorld.lua" , "DBServer.lua" , "LoggerServer.lua"
You can change the encrypted password to what password you want
  • MuAFK - encode.decode script for server -
pass "ragezone"

Be aware that you will need to edit the server -mu_sx\gameworld\data\config based on resource -\ver\209\resource\cfg files . If you add directly will work but the player will not receive exactly the item that is showing in game / task possible to be changed . ( i forgot to save the edit server files so i can't help here )

You can download the files until - 23/02/2024 ( will be autodeleted by host)

Enjoy !
Can someone re-up the links VooDo0 shared please? Thank you in Advance!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone have a manual for this? I mean not using VM?

Back