• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

VmWare Error + "Cannot connect to server, please try again" error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I get some weird errors in my VMWare and when i try to login to my v1264 server (with Jademonkey client).

andreaon - VmWare Error + "Cannot connect to server, please try again" error - RaGEZONE Forums

andreaon - VmWare Error + "Cannot connect to server, please try again" error - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance,
Andreaon

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I only get what you can see in the picture...

Also, I can't get the reg scripts to work, I placed the files from this regscript into the the server files using WINSCP, but I keep getting the chinese register script...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment serverlist.txt
This is the file
---
XTreme
NJD 29010:192.168.200.100 1
Bedlam-2 29010:bedlam2.xtremejade.com 1

This is what i get when i open with Notepad++

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
That problem cause you didnt selected a server, as I see from the picture you dont have servers to select, which means empty serverlist.txt or corrupted file in userdata folder (forgot which was the file),but if you get the usedata folder from another server it will fix your problem! :)

Check the attached files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That problem cause you didnt selected a server, as I see from the picture you dont have servers to select, which means empty serverlist.txt or corrupted file in userdata folder (forgot which was the file),but if you get the usedata folder from another server it will fix your problem! :)

Check the attached files.

I implemented the files you gave me but I still can't connect, I get no ping from the server.
Also console keeps saying something about gamed...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gamed is just giving you a notice, You can change the notice in gamed, in the conf files, Before trying to connect to your server, or even start it up, type: ifconfig - This will give you the ip that the vmware has set...
Type that i.p in the serverlist.txt which was supplied above. Then start your server.
Make sure before you try to connect, that you have both the server side, and game client side of the files synced. - Meaning both sides elements.data, and gshop.data are exactly the same.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now just change the IP with your linux IP and try to login

Gamed is just giving you a notice, You can change the notice in gamed, in the conf files, Before trying to connect to your server, or even start it up, type: ifconfig - This will give you the ip that the vmware has set...
Type that i.p in the serverlist.txt which was supplied above. Then start your server.
Make sure before you try to connect, that you have both the server side, and game client side of the files synced. - Meaning both sides elements.data, and gshop.data are exactly the same.

I copied the Elements.data and gshop.data to my client, but I still get no ping, I changed the IP's to the one in console (192.168.200.100)
I searched for the IP in the server files and got the following ips.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hm, did you edited the table.xml?
Are you using pure linux files or a ready files?
Make sure your MySQL server is running.
By the way im confused you are telling us that you are trying to setup a 1264 server, but you are running client for 1378 (JD3)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG, I finally got it to work.
I changed my VMnet0 to Hamachi bridged and put my hamachi ipv-4 adress in server file ethconfig, started the server and the ping appeared. Thank you both very much tough for helping me (the über nub :3 ).

Thanks you very much, can't say it enough times ^^

Upvote 0
Back