• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Warz Website installation help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to game installations. I installed the game, but I keep getting errors when installing the website. I installed the website on a different Linux server than the game server, the cpanel one. But it keeps giving connection errors. I made all the changes in the SQL space in the files. I am sending the error screen and game site files.
web sites :
Source I use : https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-infectz-full-src-flash-src-website-full.1196679/

Error screen

Server Information
InfectZ tam kaynak + Flash kaynak + Web sitesi Tüm

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to game installations. I installed the game, but I keep getting errors when installing the website. I installed the website on a different Linux server than the game server, the cpanel one. But it keeps giving connection errors. I made all the changes in the SQL space in the files. I am sending the error screen and game site files.
web sites :
Source I use : https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-infectz-full-src-flash-src-website-full.1196679/

Error screen
I tried to run their website on my Windows 11 Pro and found no problems. Everything works perfectly.
I don’t know about Linux; I’ve never worked with this operating system.

WarZ uses MSSQL
IIS

Perhaps you have not configured the connection to IIS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KCan you help me how to install it on a Windows server? I really need it. The game server is already installed on Windows, but I could not install the website, where should I install it?

Iıs de When I installed it, it gave me a 500 error, then I tried to install the website on the Linux system.

Upvote 0
Back