• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Wb

D

Darknightr

lo every1,

wb to forum,

had my first day of school ere in holland 2day o_O and damn was the fittest english gal i eva saw in my class, and i'm the only other british(sorta) non grungah wank in the school so xD class, i fink i'll test mah luck slowleh

can someone gimme tupac's msn btw?

pz

D

Darknightr

tya, we'll see 2mowz

off 2 bed so i'll be fresh for round 2nite

pz ya'll ^_^

D

Darknightr

ugh,

didnt smoke at all today til after school, i was depressed, stressy and pissed off, + i just got caught doin it aigan by family and i promised i quit ;p they knew i did it at times but not sure what they're gonnam say

and couldnt really be myself today so it didnt go well

and i dont like ne off the ppl they're, they're biggest dickwanks u eva seen, cocky little nerds, then quiet annoying little nerds, noone close to my level :p

neways 16 couple o months then i can smoke inschool, after i convince dad to gimme a permit to smoke there

wont handle it otherwize

D

Darknightr

QuikS said:
>.< u shoudlnt smoke dude its much better when u dont coz i used to smoke loads, just have to find other things to do :good:

ive tried loads and dont like it, but wont make it reet now without it so i'm gonna do it for a while, atleast through school

life's just an arse at times ;p especialy now

Back