• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Web]aeroCMS (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: aeroCMS

Stop talking about weed here :(
p.s. my 'faggotry-it-will-never-be-release" cra-
josho192837 - [Web]aeroCMS (Updated) - RaGEZONE Forums

Oh yush b3tc- my high-grade weed has brought to me... IPN.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I smoked all of the weed I had left with my girlfriend today :( now what? aero can't get done unless I have marijuana.

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I remember when we created the first Cype, Josh and I lit up and pulled all nighters working on it. We might as well have replaced the maple leaf logo with a pot leaf :p

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

THC, found within marijuana, is in fact a drug; however, its benefits outweigh its very few negative side effects.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hello, Motha Fucka. Hey. Hi. How ya dern? It's Weezy F. baby come to take a poop and urine in the toilet bowl, bitches. cat butt Niggas. Steppin' on this beat like a motha fuckin sigma.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I love how he got an infraction and I didn't for the post I did under his, haha. :) Anyways, development is going according to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back