Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]Cype Content Management System

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Cype Content Management System

So sick of love songs.
So tired of tears.
So done with wishing you were still here.
So sick of love songs.
So sad and slow.
So why can't I turn off the radio?

Emotionality will not assist you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Pink ftw! ;D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do you cope when the one you love is with somebody else and there's nothing you can do about it...?

How do you cope when the one you love... dies?

June 2008 - September 6th 2009, 3:00 am
Brownie <3
Rest In Peace

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Pink person got banned :p

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Alright guys. Enough spamming.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Murawd Two Things Lol I Feel Like a Noob But Yeah

1) Need Me To Upload New CMS To Mediafire
2) Where Can I find he Voting Script That Give You An Item When You Vote?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hey Murawd Two Things Lol I Feel Like a Noob But Yeah

1) Need Me To Upload New CMS To Mediafire
2) Where Can I find he Voting Script That Give You An Item When You Vote?

RaptorJesus released it a while back. Try searching for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hey,
well the cms is almost done,
but i got 1 problem. They cant login it says: 'You are now logged in as : ... Please wait while we transfer you"
and when they click home it doesnt login at all
what is the problem?

Thanks in advance

Loyal Member
Reaction score

You're not logged in even if you navigate to another page?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warning: include(../config/database.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\install\install.php on line 111

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../config/database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\install\install.php on line 111

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\config\properties.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\config\properties.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\config\properties.php on line 26

Help me please? (This on on install page 4)

Loyal Member
Reaction score

What is the SVN url?

Which one?

Warning: include(../config/database.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\install\install.php on line 111

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../config/database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\install\install.php on line 111

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\config\properties.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\config\properties.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\config\properties.php on line 26

Help me please? (This on on install page 4)

Rename 'config/database.php' to 'config/database'. Why don't you read the FAQ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm trying to add gender select upon registering 0=male 1=female since MSEA doesn't ask for the gender upon creation. Any help please because I failed:

Last edited:
Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm trying to add gender select upon registering 0=male 1=female since MSEA doesn't ask for the gender upon creation. Any help please because I failed:

Add the following for the HTML part of the script into register.php:
PHP:
<select name=\"gender\">
    <option value=\"0\">Male</option>
    <option value=\"1\">Female</option>
</select>

This should turn up as a select drop down box consisting of male and female as the choices.

Right before...
// ==============
// Error Messages
// ==============

Make sure you declared the gender variable by adding this:
PHP:
$gender = $_POST['gender'];
So now, when people select male, the form will pass it as 0 so $gender would equal to 0, if its female it'll be 1.

Now under error messages, you can add your own validation for it, I suggest you add a check if its an integer and 1 character long since its only 0 or 1 not 2 digits. Once your done with that, be sure to modify the SQL statement....

Default one:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`,`password`,`birthday`,`email`,`ip`) VALUES ('".sql_sanitize($username)."','".sha1($password)."','".sql_sanitize($birth)."','".sql_sanitize($email)."','".sql_sanitize($ipaddress)."')

Modified one:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`,`password`,`birthday`,`email`,`ip`,`gender`) VALUES ('".sql_sanitize($username)."','".sha1($password)."','".sql_sanitize($birth)."','".sql_sanitize($email)."','".sql_sanitize($ipaddress)."','".sql_sanitize($gender)."')

Be sure its in the right order (e.g. name, password, birthday, email, ip, gender).
Customize it however you want, varies on how your sql structure is.

EDIT: Edit it accordingly since the post disrupted with the formatting.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

PHP:
<select name=\"gender\">
</select>

This should turn up as a select drop down box consisting of male and female as the choices.

Right before...

PHP:
So now, when people select male, the form will pass it as 0 so $gender would equal to 0, if its female it'll be 1.

Now under error messages, you can add your own validation for it, I suggest you add a check if its an integer and 1 character long since its only 0 or 1 not 2 digits. Once your done with that, be sure to modify the SQL statement....

Default one:

Modified one:

Be sure its in the right order (e.g. name, password, birthday, email, ip, gender).

Yo Ian, Do you have the white eyes fix for cype? My char has no eyes :*:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

PHP:
<select name=\"gender\">
</select>

Right before...

PHP:

Default one:

Modified one:

Code:
<select name=\"gender\">
</select>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can anyone help me please? In the installations last step I get mysql errors: Does this affect me or should I just ignore it?
Code:

Configure your site properties

Oh and thanks for this cype dl :D *Hits grey heart button*

Back