• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What is your view on Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I perfectly got what he meant, his comment was just not referring my point. And stop acting like he's too smart for people, you make yourself look like a fool.

The two first points are correct, the last point is not, I was not trying to sex gay people are all about sex and that's all they do, that's why I'm saying you don't get what I mean. Your comments are indeed full of sense, but they are contradicting mine.

He's not contradicting anything. That's EXACTLY what you said.

in this case it's sex, gays are really into sex activities, maybe making out in a restaurant can be going too far but when you're in a party with a gay couple they will mostly go sexual all night, that's just how they work.

You're contradicting yourself by saying you didn't say what you previously said at LEAST 3 times over.

Also I never said he was too smart for people. I said he seems like an intelligent person.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then what is it you are trying to say?

So how did I say gays are ALL about sex?

He's not contradicting anything. That's EXACTLY what you said.

You're contradicting yourself by saying you didn't say what you previously said at LEAST 3 times over.

Also I never said he was too smart for people. I said he seems like an intelligent person.

No you're just to ignorant to understand what he is saying.

I assume that's the same thing.

PS: I meant "They aren't contradicting mine". My bad.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but gays ARE different than straight people, just like men are different than women, they don't have the same interests, in this case it's sex, gays are really into sex activities, maybe making out in a restaurant can be going too far but when you're in a party with a gay couple they will mostly go sexual all night, that's just how they work.

What? You can't generalize all gays, and call their "interests" sex. Yes, it's a known fact that gay men are more SEXUAL, however, everyone is sexual when they find their significant other attractive. So how does this make them any different? BESIDES the obvious fact that it's man on man, or woman on woman. Whether or not it makes you feel uncomfortable or not isn't the question because they're still human beings.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What? You can't generalize all gays, and call their "interests" sex. Yes, it's a known fact that gay men are more SEXUAL, however, everyone is sexual when they find their significant other attractive. So how does this make them any different? BESIDES the obvious fact that it's man on man, or woman on woman. Whether or not it makes you feel uncomfortable or not isn't the question because they're still human beings.

I'm not trying to say they're the "freakly different", they are just normally different, that's a TOTAL common fact, gay people have factors that differs them from straight people that's really all I'm trying to say here.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to say they're the "freakly different", they are just normally different, that's a TOTAL common fact, gay people have factors that differs them from straight people that's really all I'm trying to say here.

Normally different. That's a total contradiction. That's not what you were trying to say. You're saying that gays are more interested and engaged in sex, both privately and publicly. Which isn't true because it's not proven, which you think it is. Generalizing is a type of discrimination, which you claim not to be against gays. Of course they're different, everyone is different. Hippos are different from cheetahs and roses. What's your point?

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Normally different. That's a total contradiction. That's not what you were trying to say. You're saying that gays are more interested and engaged in sex, both privately and publicly. Which isn't true because it's not proven, which you think it is. Generalizing is a type of discrimination, which you claim not to be against gays. Of course they're different, everyone is different. Hippos are different from cheetahs and roses. What's your point?

By normally different I meant that it's a common thing to be different than others, to be different you need factors that differs you from other people, in this case I was talking about behavior, but why everyone made it a big deal? Anyway, yes I AM probably wrong and I assume I don't want to argue anymore it's becoming pure nonsense, it's just that a few people got my point wrong by saying I dislike gays, that was not what I was trying to say.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As long as I'm not being made to feel uncomfortable around another person, I pretty much don't care who or what you are.
I'm saying I, PERSONALLY, feel just a liiiitle uncomfortable you know, when I see 2 Men groping and sucking each others face.

God forbid you should EVER have to feel uncomfortable...

The thing that really gets me is.. you're gay, so why dress up as women, and depict them if you're not attracted to them (drag queens..), or imitate them.. being as feminine as possible... it's really annoying (not trying to be offensive here).

Some people are just born in the wrong body. I know for a fact that some of you in this thread are going to disagree with me, but do you know what? I don't care. I really don't.

I personally dislike gays. This world is imperfect. It's just not natural...

If it wasn't "natural", it wouldn't happen...

I just hate seeing people say "I hope they don't come onto me, etc", because most gay guys only hit on other gay guys. I think females are different. Lesbian girls can get straight girls easily.

It's just a double standard.

To further add to this, I honestly don't see how you guys can say you're perfectly fine with someone being gay, but they better not hit on you... If you are that affected by a gay person hitting on you, then obviously you are NOT fine with homosexuals at all. Stop pretending, or come out of the closet.

I don't think its right and i don't think they should be allowed to marry...
But i don't really care if someone is gay or not don't really matter to me

Right, because that makes perfect sense... Way to contradict yourself ¬_¬

Reaction score
I never once said they didn't have the right to now did I? I thought putting it in Bold would get it across but I guess not so hopefully this does, IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. I have no problems with Gay people and I never said I did, but I PERSONALLY feel uncomfortable when I see 2 Men slobbing all over each other, now how in the Earth does that possibly in any way at all imply that I think they don't have the right to? I never ONCE said that, Gays have the right to make out with their spouse all they want, go ahead kiss in public, make out in public, be romantic in public all you want all I'm saying is IT MAKES ME PERSONALLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

Now before what I'm saying gets misconstrued and twisted around to make me like like some stuck-up person who hates Gay people, AGAIN, tell me how does me saying it makes me uncomfortable implies any of that? I like Gay people, my cousin is Gay I have no problems with it. I have friends who are Gay and even old school mates that were Gay, but once again IN MY PERSONAL OPINION (You know, I have to put in my personal before hand so you don't twist my words and take it the wrong way) it makes me personally uncomfortable when I see them doing stuff like that. Now before you take that the wrong way like I know you would, I'm not saying they don't have the right to, I'm not saying they shouldn't, I'm not saying it makes them less or more of a human and I'm not saying it makes them this and that, I'm just saying it personally makes me feel uncomfortable. Although I don't see why I keep having to put these things before what I say since only little Children who are trying to cause an argument pick and peck at every little thing that could be misinterpreted.

And Good you should stop there because once again you're just manipulating my words, you left out IN, MY, PERSONAL, EXPERIENCE. I see Gay people doing this stuff all the time so would that not make it a Tendency to me? I didn't say "Oh it's a Tendency to see Gay people making out all the time everywhere for everyone" No. I said IN MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I see it a lot.

Show me where I said I hate it? God for the thousandth time I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAY PEOPLE AND I DON'T HATE THEM, it makes me personally uncomfortable when I see them engaging in sexual activities. Now, since we all like to act like little immature children I have to include that doesn't mean that I hate them, it doesn't mean that I'm saying they have no right to, and it doesn't mean that I'm saying they shouldn't do it, all it means is it makes me uncomfortable, now again for the thousandth time stop twisting my words it's really getting annoying. I never said 2 males couldn't go together, please show me where I did. Again you're twisting my words and putting things I didn't say into my mouth. And I'm not judging anyone, again, you twisting my words and throwing them completely out of context. How on God's green earth does me saying it makes me uncomfortable mean I'm judging them in any way?....

Honestly though I'm done with this thread, I've said what I had to say but unfortunately a bunch of immature kids decided to come in and pick and peck at every petty little thing that could be taken out of context.

I'll say it again, I have no problem with Gay people, I have no problem with Gay people expressing their love/attraction for each other whether it be in public or private, ALL I SAID WAS IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE. See how that works? You guys can take one little statement and flip it around completely to make the person look like someone they're not. God made us all equally, we are not better nor worse than one another, doesn't matter if you're Gay Bi Lesbian or Straight we're ALL, HUMANS. All I said, originally, was the Bible says at multiple points that Homosexuality is wrong. Period. There was no "Oh that was added in" or "Oh that doesn't mean anything" The Bible is clearly against homosexuality and I went to a Christian School from 1st to 7th Grade so I should know, we talked about Sexual Preference multiple times and Christianity and the Bible do not agree with it. Again for the thousandth time I have nothing against Gay people, what they do or how they act, show me once where I said "Oh Gay people aren't humans" or "they don't have the right to express their love for each other" or anything close to that. I never once said that I hate or like Gay people, I just said it makes me uncomfortable to see them making out when I'm trying to eat my Lasagna.

Oh and please for the Love of God don't even play that "Don't bring religion into it" card because I'm not bringing religion into it I'm just pointing out the Bible and Christianity go against Homosexuality. Oh and before you twist that like you have everything else, I'm not saying that if you're Gay you're burning in Hell, I'm just plainly saying the Bible is against it. That doesn't mean I'm saying "You're Gay you're not human you deserve to burn in Hell God will never forgive you!"

I'm done arguing, and I'll say it again, I have no problem with Gay people, I have no problem with Lesbian people and I have no problem with what they do and/or how they act, IT JUST MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN I SEE 2 MEN KISSING EACH OTHER. How is that so wrong? And how does that mean that I hate them? How does that mean I think they don't have the right to? How does that mean I'm saying they're not a human? For Christ's sake it's like a kindergarten classroom most of the time around here, can't say one single thing without someone pouncing on it trying to make you look like an idiot.

Some guy said:
I like lesbians

duck yeah.
Don't start getting ratty, if that's the way you're going to be over a thread then just leave it and move to the next one, arguing gets you no-where. As you've said that you'll leave the arguing, I'm going to stop retaliating to your opinion as that gets me nowhere either.

Also I'd like to add that with my personal experience with homosexual men, they are easily the most kind people I've ever met. That doesn't mean they want to get their hands on me or my pride, they're just normal people like you and me. As LordDemonMan said, being homosexual just means that you like Ducking your own gender and liking it. It doesn't mean your not a human being because you don't like some vagina. Homosexuals only tend to pull when they are at gay bars at night, if there is straight people in that club and they start hitting on them, it's the straight persons fault for being in there when it's a homosexual club anyway. It's not a whole thing of homosexual "dominance" as some people call it. Being heterosexual obviously is seen as human, same with bisexual and it should be the same with homosexual. I don't give a duck what the bible says, we want your views not the view of God.

Reaction score
Ehm, I just want to comment on the whole "natural" part, it's obviously not, just because it happens doesn't mean it is, just like tons of poop happens that shouldn't happen, but humans got their free will and mistakes so. not saying being gay is a mistake but having no woman in the kitchen is.

I don't know why people have to argue about this in the first place, it's well known that some disslike gays and some don't, thats never going to change. liking lesbians ? Meh. alot of lesbians wear guy clothes, short hair.. just like gays sometimes change to more femaleish? lol, it's odd, you dont want to date a girl but end up becoming one? and then the gays do date the guy that tries hard to be a woman? make up your mind geez!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't really care, as long as you don't come poking me with that thing from behind.
That's how it should be for everyone, it's pathetic when people try to control you and say that OMG IT'S AGAINST GOD, I think it's more pathetic to have an imaginary friend like that though.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ehm, I just want to comment on the whole "natural" part, it's obviously not, just because it happens doesn't mean it is, just like tons of poop happens that shouldn't happen, but humans got their free will and mistakes so. not saying being gay is a mistake but having no woman in the kitchen is.

You haven't actually addressed the fallacy from nature. You've just stated that you object to things that happen. This is what I was referring to by "banging your knuckles against a keyboard," kids.

Reaction score
Really getting sick of people saying "yeah I'm okay with it as long as they don't come hitting on me or trying to duck me." Please, get over yourself you overly-conceited dirtbags. You are not the poop, you are not as attractive as you think you are, and just because you're a male doesn't mean every gay guy wants you. Why would a gay guy waste his time on average guys like yourselves? Gay guys only want other gay guys, or straight guys that are extremely attractive, not kids on a forum with greasy hair and bad skin.

You guys know how every woman DOES NOT want you or want to sleep with you? Same thing with gay men. Women like men. Homosexuals like men. Not every woman wants your penis. Not every gay dude wants your penis. It makes you come off as a conceited homophobic, which I'm sure most of you are, and that means YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH HOMOSEXUALS SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL BETTER.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Really getting sick of people saying "yeah I'm okay with it as long as they don't come hitting on me or trying to duck me." Please, get over yourself you overly-conceited dirtbags. You are not the poop, you are not as attractive as you think you are, and just because you're a male doesn't mean every gay guy wants you. Why would a gay guy waste his time on average guys like yourselves? Gay guys only want other gay guys, or straight guys that are extremely attractive, not kids on a forum with greasy hair and bad skin.

You guys know how every woman DOES NOT want you or want to sleep with you? Same thing with gay men. Women like men. Homosexuals like men. Not every woman wants your penis. Not every gay dude wants your penis. It makes you come off as a conceited homophobic, which I'm sure most of you are, and that means YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH HOMOSEXUALS SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL BETTER.

Lol exactly!

Couldnt say it better

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Homosexuality remains a sin against God. Those who choose evil over righteousness shall forever burn in hell.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Homosexuality remains a sin against God. Those who choose evil over righteousness shall forever burn in hell.

You already said that like 10000 times

No need to repeat

Its getting boring

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
God forbid you should EVER have to feel uncomfortable...

So, why am I being quoted in a negative context? Please explain to me why you are getting upset with my opinion.

I believe some of you are putting too much thought into other peoples words. Don't take something neutral or semi-positive and turn/twist it into something negative.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, why am I being quoted in a negative context? Please explain to me why you are getting upset with my opinion.

He was talking to me lol
Edit:

Nevermind I just read that he quoted your post too my bad.

Don't take something neutral or semi-positive and turn/twist it into something negative.

Exactly.

Exactly. God created Man and Women so that they could reproduce and inherit his creation (The Earth) not Man and Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back