Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ChewBecca Do they offer gap insurance there? IE: Youre paying on a car note, it gets wrecked. The insurance company states the car is worth less than what you owe. So you end up paying on a car that is wrecked. Gap insurance covers the difference.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ChewBecca Do they offer gap insurance there? IE: Youre paying on a car note, it gets wrecked. The insurance company states the car is worth less than what you owe. So you end up paying on a car that is wrecked. Gap insurance covers the difference.
If you pay in full you get a refund for the remaining months. If you pay monthly then you have to pay a cancellation fee. There may be add one to protect against paying this fee, but I always pay in full to save money.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Usually where I live, if you buy a car you put the ensurance on the name of the parents so that you don't have to pay that much.. Then when time is ready you transfer it to your own when you reach a decent age and the insurance price will drop.

How'ever, i'm currently learning driving so i don't have a car yet ;)

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Usually where I live, if you buy a car you put the ensurance on the name of the parents so that you don't have to pay that much.. Then when time is ready you transfer it to your own when you reach a decent age and the insurance price will drop.

How'ever, i'm currently learning driving so i don't have a car yet ;)
That's called 3rd party cover. Basically if you have a crash, it will cover the other person but not yourself. It's common over here too in the UK, a lot of traders policies (like my own) do this as well.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
That's called 3rd party cover. Basically if you have a crash, it will cover the other person but not yourself. It's common over here too in the UK, a lot of traders policies (like my own) do this as well.

Depends on what insurance you take, half or full insurance but that most likely depends on the state of you car the moment you buy it.

Back