Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn rich kids on rz, thank god for uber
religion - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

hardly rich. £580 on insurance needs to be paid out next month or I aint getting to work to pay for the insurance.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry Becca....but I love this one and polygamy is illegal here in the states :D

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But seriously that is a beautiful car ;O I would be happy to drive that around

Couldn't pass up the deal....Ford is running 0% financing for 72 months on most of their new cars till Sept. 8th. So she got a brand new car and is paying only $20 more a month than I am for my used car.....which kind of irritated me LOL

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn what are thoseeeeeeeeeeeeeee rims!!! CHANGE THEM NOW!!

Yea I have already spoken to her, don't think she wants to though. Those are the foundry 20" rims...the best stock rims you can get for the 2015 :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yea I have already spoken to her, don't think she wants to though. Those are the foundry 20" rims...the best stock rims you can get for the 2015 :)

I'm not a fan of the stock rims. I want to stick up some vossen rims as soon as I'm back.

religion - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

The look I'm planning for.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Couldn't pass up the deal....Ford is running 0% financing for 72 months on most of their new cars till Sept. 8th. So she got a brand new car and is paying only $20 more a month than I am for my used car.....which kind of irritated me LOL

that makes me feel a little sick.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My poop piece cost me £400. Maintaining the car is the expensive part. Tyres are the most common.

£3400 for mine, but I haven't had to do anything but replace 1 tyre (which got a huge nut stuck in it) and an oil change. Oh, and £100 ERG valve replacement.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
£3400 for mine, but I haven't had to do anything but replace 1 tyre (which got a huge nut stuck in it) and an oil change. Oh, and £100 ERG valve replacement.
For me it's been,

Countless tyres,
2.5 litre engine (£250),
New dashboard,
Too many driveshafts,
2 differentials.

Those are pretty much the most expensive parts anyway.

And so much more that has killed my wallet.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For me it's been,

Countless tyres,
2.5 litre engine (£250),
New dashboard,
Too many driveshafts,
2 differentials.

Those are pretty much the most expensive parts anyway.

And so much more that has killed my wallet.

My old car was basically falling apart. The guy who wrote it off did me a favour. Id rather have a car where I don't have to do anything to it lol.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the stock rims. I want to stick up some vossen rims as soon as I'm back.

I have the AMR's on mine..I love them :D

that makes me feel a little sick.
I'm sorry sweety...does it help to know I'm paying $570 US a month and she's paying $590 US? Our insurance, each, is $250 a month too :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have the AMR's on mine..I love them :D

I'm sorry sweety...does it help to know I'm paying $570 US a month and she's paying $590 US? Our insurance, each, is $250 a month too :)
That makes me feel better.

Back