Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What MMO would you like to see an emulator for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, if someone did then sorry, Ragnarok Online II.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Facebook Game ? How About Poker / Pool Games ? :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
9dragons is a must-game to build an emulator for. As far as I know, only two servers have their private server files. Why not get the server files, and let others play on their own configurations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CROSS-FIRE EMULATOR AND THAT IS A GAME WHICH IS NOT LEFT updated and CONTER STRIKER AS IF THEY WERE SO KIND OF HELP TO GET THE FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think Star Trek Online is way overdue for a private server, especially with the greed of PWE and Cryptic now. The game has well improved and is MUCH better then it was at launch.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wurm online, the game has an awesome concept but the leveling system etc are really really slow

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The Aurora World.

(US Version)
(Developers)
(Turkish Version)

Really nice game with a very straight forward gameplay.
Doesn't have a million and one features to drown in, client size is about 4gb only.
Nice graphics and really addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back