Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What phone do you use?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Iphone 3gs. it is very good. i say normal devices like 4 or 3g arent good. get them with your S, that'll do it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Junkers

If you have issues with lag, make sure you don't have unwated garbage running in background, check apps, delete nonsense
and as last alternative you could simply root it then overclock your phone, it's not risky, you can get as much as 25% extra performance without any risk of damaging your hardware, and you can even setup profiles so that it will underclock the CPU automatically if the phone gets too hot

I use Samsung Galaxy SII and it works amazingly well

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
@Junkers

If you have issues with lag, make sure you don't have unwated garbage running in background, check apps, delete nonsense
and as last alternative you could simply root it then overclock your phone, it's not risky, you can get as much as 25% extra performance without any risk of damaging your hardware, and you can even setup profiles so that it will underclock the CPU automatically if the phone gets too hot

I use Samsung Galaxy SII and it works amazingly well

Think the problem is all the unwanted apps that Samsung always install, bloody annoying :laugh: I get a new phone in a few months anyways, no point in me rooting it now

Reaction score
Nokia 1202

Titch - What phone do you use? - RaGEZONE Forums

Never better.

Back