• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What stereotype do you believe to be true?

Reaction score
Borrowing a thread from Reddit over here, please don't pull out the pitchforks. But I'm curious folks, what type of stereotypes do you believe to be true?

P.S. Please don't be a angry, bitter, outright racist or idiot. You can answer this question without coming off like a uneducated redneck. If you act upon your anger, you'll be reported and hopefully banned.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mexicans...and their gigantic family events. It's so true.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
All idiot drivers in Britain drive an Audi, typically an A3 or A4. Or some sort of white sports coupé

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... and their love for chrome tail lights and massive spoilers. You're in Dallas, you know this. :p

Yes...yes I do. And their events are always for the most ridiculous things...

Turning 15...Fiesta
Getting pregnant before 20...Fiesta
Making it past grade school...Fiesta
Cowboys win....Fiesta
Cowboys lose...Fiesta

It's just absurd the poop they come up with to throw a party. And they always play that damn cultural music with too much accordion and trumpets. With their tiny butt dogs running around under cars and darting out into the street. I have a not-so-secret disdain for this...

Reactions: Ron
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Asian women can't drive for poop.
Mexicans do have more than one family (usually 3 or 4) living in one house.
Native Americans love to gamble.

Yes...yes I do. And their events are always for the most ridiculous things...

Turning 15...Fiesta
Getting pregnant before 20...Fiesta
Making it past grade school...Fiesta
Cowboys win....Fiesta
Cowboys lose...Fiesta

It's just absurd the poop they come up with to throw a party. And they always play that damn cultural music with too much accordion and trumpets. With their tiny butt dogs running around under cars and darting out into the street. I have a not-so-secret disdain for this...

Don't forget...

HEY! It's May 5th!! Let's lock up downtown and have a Fiesta at Fair Park!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Polish women is the most beautiful, something in it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A strange influx of Mexican-bashing Texans have appeared...

You say bashing...but that's just because you don't live in Texas. It's really not. It's more truth and stereotyping than anything else, which is what you wanted to know right? My Dallas peeps know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You say bashing...but that's just because you don't live in Texas. It's really not. It's more truth and stereotyping than anything else, which is what you wanted to know right? My Dallas peeps know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Hell yeah...at least twice a week in my neighborhood there's a Quinceanera or some kind of party...they will have a loud butt mariachi and loads of food cooking...smells awesome....

I do not dislike latino's at all...all my coworkers are latino...I work at a car wash....but all that we speak of is true....they love to party and drink cerveza and tequila!!! It's a fact that all Texans know.

Reaction score
No, I agree with you. California has its fair share of Mexicans too, and they all share the same attributes as Texicans.

Back