Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

what time do you get up?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man loads of you guys get up just as I'm getting to sleep. I never had to be up that early in my school days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think I would be able to wake up if it was around 6AM, but I wake up around 7:15-30AM during the weekdays, and around 8-10AM during the weekends.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
8 AM every day.
On weekends I wake up at 8, but sleep until 11.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
2am. Sometimes it got so tired when I reached home from school for some reason, and I will just sleep at 3pm, skipping dinner

Reaction score
2am. Sometimes it got so tired when I reached home from school for some reason, and I will just sleep at 3pm, skipping dinner

Wake up at 2 A.M.? Sleep at 3 P.M.?
Woah, my strong advise to you would be to change your sleeping patterns. You can't really stay awake all night and sleep during the day, lol.

Reaction score
Wake up at 2 A.M.? Sleep at 3 P.M.?
Woah, my strong advise to you would be to change your sleeping patterns. You can't really stay awake all night and sleep during the day, lol.

Not really, me, I sleep at 6am & wake up at 2pm. Usually.
Though at Sundays I sleep normally at 9pm and wake up at 6am, 9am most.

There are things that cant be controlled.

Reaction score
Not really, me, I sleep at 6am & wake up at 2pm. Usually.
Though at Sundays I sleep normally at 9pm and wake up at 6am, 9am most.

There are things that cant be controlled.

Well, if you sleep at 6 A.M. in the morning and wake up at 2 P.M., you obviously don't have school so that's okay for people like us (without school / work). But for the people like NoobsNoobs, it's really bad to have such a life style.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would depend on holidays/weekends but on school days
8am o.0

Back