• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

what time do you get up?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depending on my work times at the mill it usually changes on a day shift week I wake at around 4:30-5 sometimes later, on a nightshift week I work till bout 1:30PM wake up at around 6:30-7PM. Really not all that bad if you can handle it though the 12 hour shifts are a killer...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If I have to get up e.g. for school then I wake up at 7:30, lie in until 8 (so I'm not grumpy when I get up) and then get up, have a shower, get dressed and go to school.

On holidays and weekends I get up around 10, but lately I've been waking up at 8:30 or earlier, and then going back to sleep... It's quite weird, and I don't really know what started it. I've never had a body clock before :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I only live five minutes' walk away from school. Takes me, well, five minutes :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Wake up at 5:40 AM, 7 AM when I start late. I prefer to go to sleep early and wake up early. Makes me a lot more awake during the day. I usually wake up 7-8 AM even when I have free from school. Plus, it feels really nice to wake up early in the morning and get high.

Back