Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who wants to help hack my laptop? XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, im grounded on Windows Vista Home Premium, so im not an admin anymore. My parents both are though, so i need help hacking my limited to admin xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems interesting. wish i could help but i odnt no much about hacking =\ best of luck though man

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah, =p. Most the ways on google need admin access.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what do you need admin privaleges for?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For playing Private servers <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you've encountered problems playing private servers on limited account?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't connect with patcher, overwrite files, or connect to game server (Flyff)

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
does your parents let you on thier account? unsupervised? or do they logout and put you on your account before anything?
Answer those :p
I know of a way to change thier password, but it will overwrite thier password and it wont be the same then your parents will think something is wrong xD

Reaction score
I will not name any but there are many programs which will boot up from a floppy then allow you to access the user data and do such things as change/remove passwords on any account, limit logon times, and change limited to admin and vice-versa.

Just look around and you will find loads and many of them work.

What wesman is suggesting (i think) is that you somehow get onto an admin account then use the "net user _ *" command to wipe the password so you can change your account back to an admin at a later date. What you COULD hypothetically do is create a BAT file which will add another B AT file with the net user command to the startup folder. Stick it on your USB and make sure you have an autorun script on it. Stick in your usb and wait till one of your parents log on. It will pick up the USB, run the autorun script which adds the BAT file to startup... next time they log in it will whipe their password and allow you to change your account details.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
floppys are like very old. Even my XP dosnt have a floppy drive.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does your parents let you on thier account? unsupervised? or do they logout and put you on your account before anything?
Answer those :p
I know of a way to change thier password, but it will overwrite thier password and it wont be the same then your parents will think something is wrong xD
The only time that ever happens is when i get the rare chance when they leave while still logged on. Not usually, though. But go ahead, i can overwrite it, =p. Ill just change it to his old pw.
I will not name any but there are many programs which will boot up from a floppy then allow you to access the user data and do such things as change/remove passwords on any account, limit logon times, and change limited to admin and vice-versa.

Just look around and you will find loads and many of them work.

I don't have any floppy disk D;

Reaction score
Surely you have a CD drive then and i'm hoping your parents dont have a bios password.
Get PCloginnow:

1. Burn the ISO image to a CD
2. Boot up the computer with the CD
3. Click Next
4. Select the Windows system that is found by PCLoginNow
5. Select the user account that you want to edit, check “is Administrator” and click Next.
6. Reboot

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can he burn stuffs on limited account though?

Reaction score
I think i can o.o
Then try what i suggested. The program looks promising and i've used one exactly like it which was command line based.
LOL.
so ur going to hack ur mom and dad hahaha that sounds so
funny in a way
How does it sound funny? He is not "hacking" anything and hes doing it to the computer he uses.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you can change the screensaver, then make a .bat file to do something, I don't remember. I did it before to gain access to the Administrator semi-secret user login. =P

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
letss seee how smart r ur parents with comp? and how old r u? do they not let u play games? if they do why not jus ask them to patch up like give u temp admin so u can do all the changes u like?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, i can use all the help i can get. still trying the cd though.

Back